AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Hey Breadman had another idea that you might like, remember how I suggested those wraiths or specters acting like drones looking for the MC. A second type that pops up and will inhabit random women around town at night time. The two ways to deal with them is one; splash them with a concoction that Lilith teaches to the MC to pop the specter out or two if the MC's stat or what not is high enough he can just hit them with a lust skill and bone them out. The afterwards is that the MC earns some random loot and money.

Reactions: BreadManGames
Oct 10, 2021
Hello BreadManGames! First off amazing game man, this game reminds me of Urban Demons a lot lol. Just some questions for you!

Will this always be a 1 man project or overtime will you hire Programmers, Artist's.. etc
How many girls APPROX will you have by v1.0?
Thanks man and wish you the best for this project. :cool:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hello BreadManGames! First off amazing game man, this game reminds me of Urban Demons a lot lol. Just some questions for you!

Will this always be a 1 man project or overtime will you hire Programmers, Artist's.. etc
How many girls APPROX will you have by v1.0?
Thanks man and wish you the best for this project. :cool:
Thanks bro, appreciate the support.

I get the comparison to UD a lot, I think the further I get into development the less I'll hear it - I enjoyed the game, but am definitely trying to do my own thing haha

Eventual plan is to hire a programmer/tester to help with eventing and general RPG Maker headache stuff, likely a writing assistant as well, and I'd love to have custom music at some point. I plan to be the only artist.

Man, how many girls. I'd like somewhere around 35-40, but who knows. Supposed to be 30 for the pact and I have a few custom characters and others for wiggle room.

Reactions: xxxxdave

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Thanks bro, appreciate the support.

I get the comparison to UD a lot, I think the further I get into development the less I'll hear it - I enjoyed the game, but am definitely trying to do my own thing haha

Eventual plan is to hire a programmer/tester to help with eventing and general RPG Maker headache stuff, likely a writing assistant as well, and I'd love to have custom music at some point. I plan to be the only artist.

Man, how many girls. I'd like somewhere around 35-40, but who knows. Supposed to be 30 for the pact and I have a few custom characters and others for wiggle room.
Well BreadMan if you ever need ideas, we here in the old peanut gallery are more that willing to spit ball any ideas you may need to rough out or get an opinion on, also I'm guessing that Lilith is included in that 30 to 35 count? Cause if the the number needs to be tweaked down the road been wondering if the contract the MC signed has a hidden clause that can make it so the MC can keep his soul if per say he saves Lilith from getting killed or enslaved by an Angel or Demon.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so ive run into a problem ive played this game on this pc before so why am i getting this pop up when i start the game ?
1649347994815.png
Help please

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
so ive run into a problem ive played this game on this pc before so why am i getting this pop up when i start the game ?
View attachment 1745066
Help please
this has come up in this thread before and several other games using rpgm
do all the usual troubleshooting -
  • turn off/on computer and try
  • uninstall/install and try
  • verify video driver up to date and try
  • update windows and try
  • do a web search for "failed to initialize graphics" and RPGM

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
thanks for trying to help tried all the options you suggested none worked I'll wait till next update to see if this is fixed

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's been a week, so here's Leslie's new work uniform! I'll be posting Brenda's bikini pic on Saturday and the next Bed image with Hannah on Monday!

View attachment 1745547
Always love to see Leslie in these type of outfit, it's perfectly show off her curves especially the new one with the tightly wrap skirt like that make her more sexy and seductive

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes