Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I tested the game... Since the game is on RPG Maker MZ, i cannot open it on Windows 8.1 or last versions with out having a headcheack... First because a stupid error to load graphics on the game.exe application, that means you need a Windows 10 or superior (and no, my graphics cards are in the last update so is not that the real problem here), i imagined could be the OpenGL since that stupid RPG Maker uses WebGL as default language, but again no... I used a program to simulate Open Gl/DirectX to run it and the same error occours... So, i try to run the "index" HTML file, and works, but that shit is to slow that i can't even pass the intro! Can't you find a plugin that allows the game how more fast or at least it work on olders PCs, or try make the game on RPG Maker MV or VXAce...?
The minimum requirements for MZ:
Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or better​
Memory: 8 GB RAM​
Graphics: Compatible OpenGL / VRAM 1GB or better​
Additional Notes: 1280x768 or better Display​

87% of the marketshare of Windows computers are 8.1 or newer OS
13% are Windows 8 or older

Since your OS shows compatibility, are you sure there isn't another problem (32bit, maybe)?

94-98% of Windows computers are running 64bit
(Steam says less than 2% of their users are 32bit, but in 2017 it was 6% - it would logically follow that people who play games on their computers fall somewhere between the two)​

MV Minimum Requirements
(different from MZ)
VXAce Minimum Requirements
(different from MZ)
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Well I give my job one thing, when in robot mode i can brain storm up a list ideas. So BreadMan here are a few new one, since i take it some where down the road the MC will be able to earn more money than the slow $20 dollars a day from mom. How about working evenings at a few shops like the clothes, general store, library, and maybe a shop in the red light district. Also so had one where the MC could buy his Mom a bottle of wine, the catch is its one laced with a aphrodisiac that might finally lead to her crossing that last line. Also rethought one I came up with before, about specters processing women around town

Reactions: BreadManGames

pedrozzza

Mar 15, 2018
I like scenes like the one where she's picking up the shorts from the floor and end up real close to MCs dick, but can't do anything with it because "it's wrong", I love that and I'd like to see more of that, close calls, guilty teases and near misses if you will. I'd love to see a billion of variations of that and I believe that it has the potential to hype the game infinitely.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Well I give my job one thing, when in robot mode i can brain storm up a list ideas. So BreadMan here are a few new one, since i take it some where down the road the MC will be able to earn more money than the slow $20 dollars a day from mom. How about working evenings at a few shops like the clothes, general store, library, and maybe a shop in the red light district. Also so had one where the MC could buy his Mom a bottle of wine, the catch is its one laced with a aphrodisiac that might finally lead to her crossing that last line. Also rethought one I came up with before, about specters processing women around town
Got a few job options coming in this next update! I'd like to have those other locations available in the future though. Maybe there can be a special demon wine that helps nudge Leslie along a bit, too.

Reactions: jaredforks
Dec 29, 2018
Got a few job options coming in this next update!
The art for the game looks fantastic! However, as I’m a MAC user, I’m currently unable to play. This usually wouldn’t be an issue since I’m able use WineskinWinery to run the Windows version, but that hasn’t worked for me on this particular game for some reason. The current “MAC” version doesn’t work, since the permissions are restricted. Would you be able to do some coding to change the game file to .zip? Or could you perhaps make a port of the game to Ren’Py? Thank you!

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
The art for the game looks fantastic! However, as I’m a MAC user, I’m currently unable to play. This usually wouldn’t be an issue since I’m able use WineskinWinery to run the Windows version, but that hasn’t worked for me on this particular game for some reason. The current “MAC” version doesn’t work, since the permissions are restricted. Would you be able to do some coding to change the game file to .zip? Or could you perhaps make a port of the game to Ren’Py? Thank you!
Hey I've had a few people have issues with Macs, sorry that's happening to you. What I've heard works for some people is going in to the Mac package and running it from the code. I'll be honest, I don't know what that means - but I've been told that works.

To address your questions
1) the game comes in a zip folder, doesn't it?
2) I have no plans to port the game to Renpy.

Good luck, and sorry again that you're having trouble!

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
BreadManGames
Since 0.4 will be a lot about Leslie, how about this:
View attachment 1768415
It's clumsy i know but simple...
MC: So I had this nightmare the other day..like I woke up, and my balls and cock where talking to each other...
Plotting to take the town over fist, and then the world...silly right...
Lillith: Wasn't a dream dude...
Mc: Jeah....WAIT WHAT!?
Lillith: Chill it's all fine, nothing to worry about and it'll go away...
Wait did you say your cock talked too?
MC: Why? Is that bad?....
Lillith is that BAD?
Lilith: ...
* Awkward monkey puppet meme *

Or something like that came to mind. (Also yes, the South Park with Bebe's puberty)

• Haha

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Ok, so when we have next update release?? Anybody know any infor? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
As Morado said, that's probably the best way to get the answer quickly - I can say though my late May estimate was too optimistic and that it looks more like early-mid June right now, but don't hold me to anything it takes what it takes and I work as fast as I can.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
As Morado said, that's probably the best way to get the answer quickly - I can say though my late May estimate was too optimistic and that it looks more like early-mid June right now, but don't hold me to anything it takes what it takes and I work as fast as I can.
Let me know if you need protection from the horde.
villagers.gif

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
You had a great start and its getting interesting. Work at your pace and i am sure, it will come out good. Really nice game so far. I like the story and the characters. The Artwork is really fantastic. RPGM Games are not that bad. You just have to keep the latest engine, so you can pack it with content.

Keep it up. =)

Escanrør

Nov 10, 2018
  1. When did you download the game file (not the patch)?
  2. What is the name of the compressed game file you downloaded?

If your answer to 1) is after March 11 and/or your answer to 2) is DD_V03_3_MAC - you don't need the patch. It was only needed to patch v03.2 - hence the name v03.2_Patch
I'm trying with 3.3 now...hope it'll work

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes