BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey Breadman can we expect the update in the next 2 weeks?
Likely not, I'm still aiming for late this month but am adjusting my drawing schedule a bit while I work through an aggravated shoulder. There's a progress log on my substar and the discord that tracks how close I am, and I'll make an announcement everywhere when it's one week out

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
Actually there's no need for a patch now I think about it - all ren'py games nowadays have both 64 and 32 bit executables, and AFAIK those who don't are 32-bit by default.

View attachment 1845809

Sorry to hear that.. Make sure the game is running on your (if you have one) and use the zip file attached below.
What about games that use unity? is their a patch for unity 32bit?

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
What about games that use unity? is their a patch for unity 32bit?
It's up to the devs to build their games for both architectures unfortunately. Shoot me a dm if you have any more 32-bit related questions.

Sorry for the late reply. I got this error after using the 32-bit patch and the file you attached in your post. This error didn't happen when I first used the 32-bit patch a few weeks ago.
View attachment 1847529
Woops lol. Give one of these a try then:

Reactions: Offensive_Ed
Mar 17, 2022
Likely not, I'm still aiming for late this month but am adjusting my drawing schedule a bit while I work through an aggravated shoulder. There's a progress log on my substar and the discord that tracks how close I am, and I'll make an announcement everywhere when it's one week out
Is there a discord link available?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
How do you guys feel about Sifa's bust update? Left is new, right is old. (Personally I think she looks less appealing and lost her unique expression compared to her old one, curious to hear other thoughts. She'd go from my second favorite after Leslie to one of my least favorites with this change.)
Before I read your comment I thought right one was the new one. It made happy then I read your comment and I was like shoot :(

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
How do you guys feel about Sifa's bust update? Left is new, right is old. (Personally I think she looks less appealing and lost her unique expression compared to her old one, curious to hear other thoughts. She'd go from my second favorite after Leslie to one of my least favorites with this change.)
Looks like Mother and Daughter

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I'm really interested in hearing what y'all like/don't like about the new design. What do you feel like changed her expression from appealing to unappealing?

Looks like Mother and Daughter
The left one looks older than the right?

Reactions: Misterafro

jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
Another art preview as we get closer to v.04 - a fantasy-themed game night event!
If that is as I suspect- a demon Ashley (with her hair down).. God help us all.

Dang! I couldn't disagree more. I'm surprised to hear y'alls opinions!
I thought the expression carried over very well.
Left looks better in every way imo.. She's so cute!

I DO remember personally not liking the Leslie work outfit update, but that was more due to personal preference with the hairstyle change rather than anything to do with Bread's more recent artstyle.

Different strokes, and all..

Reactions: BreadManGames

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm really interested in hearing what y'all like/don't like about the new design. What do you feel like changed her expression from appealing to unappealing?
The left one looks older than the right?
Last first - if I were to guess which was considered the mother and which the daughter (not knowing the game, etc) - I would assume the left is the daughter and the right is the mother. The rounder body type, the focus of the weight on the hips, the heft of the breasts, the hair style and the shading/mascara of the right all give a sense of having more years of life for the right.

I wouldn't say that I find either unappealing, personally. I like both for what they are. The art for the one on the right looks less refined, whereas the one on the left looks like more technique was used. That said - each has their merits.

If Sifa is a student (I don't remember), the left appears more proper because of the buoyancy of the breasts, the "slimmed" body profile, the hip weight more down on the thighs. She appears 19-25 in age. The right appears about 30-35 (or well kept 39) in age.

This appears to me to be comparative works of an artist that is honing in on their signature style as they work on a project. I understand this is a game in development and there will be artistic style shifts until the artist finds the highlights, shadows, line weights, and level of detail to match their vision.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
I mean the linework is literally just better in the new one, need some context though. What's with the vest? Is she a retail worker?

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
The old one had a milf-esque vibe to it so I'm definitely in favor of the new one. The only issue for me is that she now looks like she might stab the mc is his sleep and slice his dick right off haha - I reckon reducing the overall size of her eyes ever so slightly, making her irises larger and maybe giving her a new set of eyebrows (while keeping her signature worried/brooding expression) would do her wonders! I wouldn't mind some ear piercings either.

eyes.png

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
This appears to me to be comparative works of an artist that is honing in on their signature style as they work on a project. I understand this is a game in development and there will be artistic style shifts until the artist finds the highlights, shadows, line weights, and level of detail to match their vision.
Jeez Morado way to perfectly summarize my experience :LOL:

I mean the linework is literally just better in the new one, need some context though. What's with the vest? Is she a retail worker?
Yeah she doesn't have the vest on usually, it's only when she's at work.

The old one had a milf-esque vibe to it so I'm definitely in favor of the new one. The only issue for me is that she now looks like she might stab the mc is his sleep and cut his dick off haha - I reckon reducing the overall size of her eyes ever so slightly, making her irises larger and maybe giving her a new set of eyebrows (while keeping her signature worried/brooding expression) would do her wonders! I wouldn't mind some ear piercings either.

View attachment 1850661
Haha this was the criticism I'd heard before about the new Sifa, I've made her pupils bigger in the final version, I'll be posting it here on Monday

Vern21

Mar 21, 2022
Alright, i think that the new version it's better, like, the improves you made in the color, shadows, hair shape and color, the anatomy, even the details of the pants are better and obviously, the pose are better now too. I would just made the boobs a little bigger, the eyebrowns thicker, and about the eyes, viggy said everything and i agree. You're doing an excellent work and my gosh! I'm anxious to play!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
her eyes look very surprised in the new one

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes