Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Did you take the exe out of the game folder? If you extract the folder from the .rar and then run the game from the game folder this shouldn't happen, if it did I don't know what went wrong.
No I just extracted the folder and ran the game icon where it was. Thanks for the reply. Have no clue, ran your first version but not this one.

Awesome work by the way.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
No I just extracted the folder and ran the game icon where it was. Thanks for the reply. Have no clue, ran your first version but not this one.

Awesome work by the way.
Thanks! Sorry you're having issues. Maybe redownload it, from here or Subscribestar (pinned at the top of the page), try it again with a clean version?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Suggestion: In the next update please rework the questlog a bit to help players easier to know what task they need to complete, and when they complete 1 listed task it will be marked with green color or something to indicate the progression. When I look into the main story quests about what I need to do with Mom it's a bit hard to know what task did I complete or don't know if I mixed up with other so it would be helpful to have that feature

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks! Sorry you're having issues. Maybe redownload it, from here or Subscribestar (pinned at the top of the page), try it again with a clean version?
Tried a new download from Subscribestar...no luck...quess it's a not so subtle sign it's time for new video card. Thanks.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Suggestion: In the next update please rework the questlog a bit to help players easier to know what task they need to complete, and when they complete 1 listed task it will be marked with green color or something to indicate the progression. When I look into the main story quests about what I need to do with Mom it's a bit hard to know what task did I complete or don't know if I mixed up with other so it would be helpful to have that feature
That's a good suggestion, the questlog I use is from a plugin so I can noodle with the layout and stuff but not sure how much I can do without breaking it. I'll look into it - maybe just get rid of completed objectives so only the latest shows?

Reactions: thevoid089

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Also, I'll be streaming part of a big, naked pinup piece tomorrow night at 5PM PST. Looks like it'll be one of the new teachers joining the harem. If any of ya'll want to check it out I stream on !

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Also, I'll be streaming part of a big, naked pinup piece tomorrow night at 5PM PST. Looks like it'll be one of the new teachers joining the harem. If any of ya'll want to check it out I stream on !
Sorry, but I'm confused (I'm not from your timezone): which day do you mean? Monday, 5PM PST? Or did you mean Sunday, which would mean it already happened and I missed it?.. Love a good picarto stream, would love to join!

Abou the game: just finished the current version, the art ist GREAT, the game is good! I agree with some of the points of critique that others have shared here so i won't repeat them as you have probably seen them already. Keep this one going and it's bound to become even better. ❤

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Sorry, but I'm confused (I'm not from your timezone): which day do you mean? Monday, 5PM PST? Or did you mean Sunday, which would mean it already happened and I missed it?.. Love a good picarto stream, would love to join!

Abou the game: just finished the current version, the art ist GREAT, the game is good! I agree with some of the points of critique that others have shared here so i won't repeat them as you have probably seen them already. Keep this one going and it's bound to become even better. ❤
Sorry about that, I'll be streaming at 1:00AM GMT Tuesday, 5:00PM PST Monday

Reactions: BABaracus

fufifufi

Jan 11, 2019
So far, the game looks great: good writing in proper English, nice UI, great pacing.

What I am afraid of is for it to be "bloated" with girls, as the contract says 30: I'd rather get fewer with more content each.

We already have: mom, sister, aunt, cousin, lesbian couple, two sisters, running girl, clothing store girl, tech store girl, Lilith and the angel; I assume there are going to be at least two teachers at school, as mentioned by the little dialogue from the two students in front of the school.

That's already 15, and they tick most of the boxes in terms of body types, so I hope that they will all be given proper space.

Other than that, during free roam some of the transitions are one way only, which sometimes doesn't really make sense ( there is one on the main road going west iirc).

Great job otherwise, will definitely keep an eye on the following updates.

4.50 star(s) 143 Votes