Laz666

Jun 15, 2020
on launch it keeps telling me it failed to launch graphics or something like that, any ideas?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
on launch it keeps telling me it failed to launch graphics or something like that, any ideas?
This is made on RPGMaker MZ. A "failed to initialize graphics" usually means your device's graphics capabilities do not meet the minimum requirements. See here for the minimums for PC. See here for minimums for Mac (possible help for Mac). {copy/pasted from this post: #3,345}

Laz666

Jun 15, 2020
RPGMaker MV is very poorly optimized and requires a relatively beefy PC to run, compared to older RPGM versions. What are your PC specs like?
That has to be the issue i have potato lmao. thank you. Ill have to look into uppgrading. Im also pretty much illiterate when it comes to computers so i woudlnt know where to find the specs.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Side ramble: It's utterly nuts that the requirements for RPGMaker games double with every RPGM major version that comes out and yet I as a player cannot tell the difference between them without looking at the game files. My system has 8 GB of RAM and it chuuugs running this game, especially at initial start up when it's still loading all the assets into memory. Granted I'm not able to play the latest AAA games on it either, but RPGM games aren't exactly doing real-time raytracing here, it's literally just layering PNGs over each other.

It's mostly Node.js's fault. Javascript runs really badly because it has to sandbox everything for security reasons. I simply cannot imagine what motivated the decision to use it as the basis of a game engine meant to run on the desktop. Well, I can: Javascript coders are by far the cheapest to hire because that's what all the programming degree mills churn out.

Reactions: BreadManGames

JoJoM

Feb 5, 2019
guys i have problem with Ashley, i cant find ANY pages, tips or help where to find (Screens will be best)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
guys i have problem with Ashley, i cant find ANY pages, tips or help where to find (Screens will be best)
Right after you talk to her in the Comic Shop and the pages blow away, there's one floating there right outside the shop. The others don't spawn until you grab that first one.
The rest are
- outside the school entrance, on the left side grass
- outside the hospital, right side in the street
- in the Park, left side of the fountain on the grass
- In the road to the right of Sal's Market on East Main Street

Viressa

May 24, 2018
From last week, here's Leslie's cleaned up face Bust! I didn't make any conscious changes to her, just cleaning up the linework from the first version to match the current look in-game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mommy :love:

A big improvement for sure. Her new face looks like I bumped my screen resolution up from 360p to 4K.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
From last week, here's Leslie's cleaned up face Bust! I didn't make any conscious changes to her, just cleaning up the linework from the first version to match the current look in-game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

beautiful as always :love:

I the only change I would make (I said it even months ago), is the butt, for me it would be perfect if it were bigger,
like Ashley , it would be more harmonious aesthetically / physically

you could justify the change through narrative ploy, for example physical exercise, or the sexual frustration vented on food

(Sorry for my bad English)

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
plot 1:Mom is frustrated that she is alone with Mc want to go out suddenly .her friend advises her to visit local pub since Mc cant be left alone she took MC with her and both dance sexually in new pub with MC making advance each time with her busty friend and Mom.

Plot 2: Mom want to cool off by dipping at pool situated at her friend's house she donned busty bikini and MC jacking off in pool and rubbing her mom in pool.

plot 3:Mom is called at PTM meet at school But after Reaching late at school they are made to wait in room which eventually closed by peon then Mom and MC struck alone in dark in School rest things follows.

plot4:MC has massive boner which causes him to leak in shorts.MC fakes dizziness Mom cleans him up at bathroom rest follows.

These are few ideas my small brain comes up with. Breadman surely has gift of wild imagination and good art if these plots help him anyhow i feel happy.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Same here, if Demon Deals ever get to be released there, I'll surely buy on Steam too!! :giggle:
Not impossible but unlikely, this game is subscribestar-only to avoid having to deal with Patreon censorship and from what I've heard Steam is even stricter about this stuff. (At the very least BreadManGames would have to make Leslie a "landlady" and maybe have to redraw the protagonist.)

Reactions: BreadManGames
Mar 29, 2021
Not impossible but unlikely, this game is subscribestar-only to avoid having to deal with Patreon censorship and from what I've heard Steam is even stricter about this stuff. (At the very least BreadManGames would have to make Leslie a "landlady" and maybe have to redraw the protagonist.)
Actually, when it cames to adult games, Steam isn't always as strict as patreon on the incest side, in fact, if the game doesn't pictures anybody, particularly girls, that is seemingly underage, even by appearance, and the eventual school figured in the game is at least a college, most likely it will be ok.
For example, Snow Daze, Sisterly Lust, Picture Perfect, Prince of Suburbia and Motherless are all on Steam and all contain incest (see also this) (y)
However, and you're right about it even if I personally think that it is more important for the female characters, it is extremely important that the game doesn't contains sex involving scenes with anybody that could be considered, even remotely, underage, even if it is not directly stated but can be inferred from the context (and that's why the school should be at least a college), to me, here, the MC looks perfetcly fine, but who knows what Steam's reviewers will think about it :rolleyes:
Also, the game shouldn't contain anything copyright protected, otherwise, if not rejected priorly, the Leap of Faith's odyssey can occur, even if it ended well.

You can find even more details in my signature, there isn't everything, but the most information I could found about the Steam restrictions are there ;)
Of course, I could be wrong, and there's always the subjective standards of the one who has to review and approve the game, but my research take me to this until now :)

Edit: Thinking about it, it would be good if some devs who got their games approved and some devs who got their games declined from Steam would share their experience and set up some sort of guide in a dedicated thread, it would be an additional help to everybody :unsure:

Last edited:

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Just out of curiosity can´t all of this be avoided by making "step" -mom, -sister etc? Why Landlady or Tutor?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Just out of curiosity can´t all of this be avoided by making "step" -mom, -sister etc? Why Landlady or Tutor?
Patreon forbids* not only blood-related incest, but also "relationship incest." Adoptive family and step-family are also out.

*You'll see plenty of games on Patreon that violates their terms of service, they're very inconsistent about enforcement. Games with thousands of patrons that violate the rules can stay up for years while sometimes small projects can get the banhammer instantly. Still, if you want your game to be on Patreon, it's better to design the game to be censored (and distribute a patch elsewhere that removes the censorship) on the outset rather than just hope your game is one of the ones that get to slip by unnoticed.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes