vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
please, I have a question, I go to school every day and nothing happens with the teachers, do I have to wait and continue or something will happen later,thanks

Ikona Ověřeno komunitou

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
please, I have a question, I go to school every day and nothing happens with the teachers, do I have to wait and continue or something will happen later,thanks

View attachment 2142541
That's all there is for them right now, they'll get content when they win the update votes (v.06 is going on right now). All four teachers are technically still in the running, though the Science teacher is getting crushed in her vote

EDIT:
To add, generally if the quest log doesn't direct you to do something, excepting the few hidden quests like Laundry and racing Arianna, there isn't any content with what you're looking at.

Reactions: vlad777sk

LionKing28

Mar 26, 2022
I like big! Size fetish is one of the main things in the game I feel, along with incest and harem obviously. But there are girls, like Babs and Sifa and Gabbi, that are more naturally proportioned, it's just the majority that are stacked with tits ass or both haha
W
keep it like that, we love it (y)

Reactions: FakoSIL

renpygod

Nov 27, 2018
Not any time soon. My release schedule, as you can see, is already wildly out of control and holiday updates do nothing to further the story - which is what I 'm interested in doing. There may be holiday-themed content at some point in development, but I would not hold my breath on it happening in the near future
maybe a different release aside from the main one, like DEMONDEALS HALLOWEEN RELEASE AND XMAS RELEASE BY YEAR

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
maybe a different release aside from the main one, like DEMONDEALS HALLOWEEN RELEASE AND XMAS RELEASE BY YEAR
I would rather not have any developer step off their project development just to make holiday releases.

Plan the work, work the plan. If there is an idea for a holiday theme scene or two, incorporate it into the existing storyline within a release already expected to drop near a holiday. (i.e. if there is an Easter idea - hold it until there appears to be a release which may drop in a March or April - don't pause current work just to make a special release). But hey, whatever the developer wants to do is their prerogative.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey y'all
The full announcement can be read on my Discord or substar, but the long and short of it is as follows:

Demon Deals v.05 Release date

- Demonslayer+ - Dec. 17th
- Public - Dec. 22nd

There'll be some changes to the structuring of updates after this one to avoid long waits like this, I'll have more info as we get closer and I get all this work off my plate - have a good one!

TDP

Jul 4, 2018
Hey y'all
The full announcement can be read on my Discord or substar, but the long and short of it is as follows:

Demon Deals v.05 Release date

- Demonslayer+ - Dec. 17th
- Public - Dec. 22nd

There'll be some changes to the structuring of updates after this one to avoid long waits like this, I'll have more info as we get closer and I get all this work off my plate - have a good one!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

May 19, 2019
why does my saves never stay on the game?? i did everything with mom and made use i had it saved but then when i load it up again i lost all my work and have to do it again

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey folks! Stream is live now! Today Bread is drawing various NSFW doodles. Watch here:

EDIT: It's over!! VOD here:

Last edited:
May 19, 2019
Are you trying to save back into the zip file? Are you using a Mac?
no im playing on my PC.. every time i go to bed to start the next day a save window comes up and i save.. but when i closed out of the game and loaded back up into it a few hours later my saves were all gone.. only save number 50 was there which came with the download of the game

Viressa

May 24, 2018
no im playing on my PC.. every time i go to bed to start the next day a save window comes up and i save.. but when i closed out of the game and loaded back up into it a few hours later my saves were all gone.. only save number 50 was there which came with the download of the game
This happens because you're running the game in a place where it doesn't have write permissions. The most common cause of this is opening the ZIP in explorer and launching the EXE from there. Make sure you're playing from an extracted folder.

Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes