Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am getting the black screen after downloading this new version but I was able to play the last version just fine. is any one else having this problem ?
Yes, it's been brought up several times since the latest update back in June. Many answers have been posted in this thread. You don't mention the OS you are on. However, make sure your drivers are all up to date, make sure your OS is up to date. If you are still having problems:

Could be a file location issues or a your system is too old/below minimum requirements for the game
If you are playing on a Mac - read this: https://f95zone.to/posts/8422884 and if that doesn't help - read this: https://f95zone.to/posts/7999694
Or if you are on a Windows system - read this: https://f95zone.to/posts/7956273
Or if you are on Android - read this: https://f95zone.to/posts/9282892

EDIT: Finally, you might have also had a bad download of the game. Delete, download again, and try again.

Jul 21, 2018
BUG:
If you go to the school before 10 and into the corridor with the classes (after having been awake all night), you will be stuck there because "it's not time for this class". It doesn't matter what class you select. This happens to me on a Thursday, and for that reason, I can not get any further on that save.
But if I then try to exit that corridor (bottom door) I am told that "I have to get to class!". Which is kinda odd because all classes say "it's not time for this class".
I remember having experienced this in an earlier build. It really should have been fixed.
It's like you're trying to break the game. If you just stay up one night and go to school the next day, you won't get locked. What you did is this: you went to classes one day, didn't go to sleep since then, and went to the school again. I'm assuming sleeping causes the school variables to reset. The thing is most people wouldn't play like this, not going to sleep in the night and just walking around or using the skip time function. There's also the fact you keep going to the school when there's no new content there. So, I don't see how you can expect a fixed bug when you might be the only one who has encountered it, and you hadn't said anything about it despite experiencing it in prior updates. That's how bugs are dealt with. You experience them, report them, then they get fixed.
Don't know what's up with the cameras though.
Final thing is save in different slots as you play. You have 50 places to save your game right now, you're screwing yourself if you don't make use of them and get a busted save from a bug.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
BreadManGames

BUG:
If you go to the school before 10 and into the corridor with the classes (after having been awake all night), you will be stuck there because "it's not time for this class". It doesn't matter what class you select. This happens to me on a Thursday, and for that reason, I can not get any further on that save.
But if I then try to exit that corridor (bottom door) I am told that "I have to get to class!". Which is kinda odd because all classes say "it's not time for this class".

I remember having experienced this in an earlier build. It really should have been fixed.

There is NOTHING else I can do.

I fixed it with the RPG Maker MZ MTool, but, we shouldn't expect people to be able to/want to do that.
The school bug was first reported in the DD Discord in 0.4.1, and has been fixed for future builds. A hotfix was not released for it, as very few people have run into it. We cannot fix unreported bugs.

This game is in active development. Bugs are to be expected. A large amount of save slots have been provided to easily go back in case of bugs during development, and as a general tool for players who may want to load earlier saves for any reason. I can only heavily discourage using a single save slot, and recommend people to save fairly often.

No one is expected nor encouraged to use 3rd party tools.
Also, if you get the cameras too early, you break that quest too.
If you're referring to the spy cameras, I tested and got them as early as possible - and it works. Did you look in your phone's gallery after placing the cameras?

Sidenote:
There are various changes that will be made to fix both big and small stuff, to make things more clear. Most of these changes won't be introduced until my work gets implemented, which it won't be in 0.5. Soon™.
Most bugs for 0.5 should be fixed during the alpha and beta test stages.

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
But not without a proper buildup.Breadman is doing fine with story pacing.
MC standing mext to the sofa (which his mom is sleeping on) with a demon from Helltech-Support, gesturing torwards his mom and saying:
MC: So here is the problem...my mom don't wanna fuck me like some wild animal...
Support: Hmmm, did you try switching her off and on again?
MC: Wha...huh... *visible confusion*
Support: Are all relevant drivers updated to their newest versions?
MC: *even more confused* Wha..noo...HOW!?
Support: Ah yes..hmmm...I think...lemme take a look... *demon walks over to the sleeping mom*
Support: As I thought..see *gestures to a flip-switch on Leslie's back* See it's in "slow buildup" position instead of "jumps and fucks you like a wild animal on first sight"... *flip*
MC: Ohhhhh....wait what... *head explodes from confusion overdrive*
Support: Typical...won't even look into the manual before consulting support *turns torwards player* And remember always update your drivers!

-edit-
Totally forgot to mention, this is obviously a joke, I'm also fine with the small buildup, but couldn't resist making this joke ;)

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
That's a fine plan but you should be aware that this game is still in early development and it's quite likely that with a new update there might be something that changes that causes old saves to be incompatible - that's one of the main reasons I always include a completed save w/ the name-change item, so folks don't have to replay everything when that happens
whats the name change item?

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
It's a progression outfit, as her story continues she'll get this new outfit and, eventually, even more revealing clothing. It doesn't replace anything that came before and those scenes will remain unchanged
I am curious,how many updates until the mom begins to do the sex scenes because she wants instead of helping the MC?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I am curious,how many updates until the mom begins to do the sex scenes because she wants instead of helping the MC?
Depends on your definitions. Arguably the handjob at the end of 0.4 already fits this. As for penetration, Bread said previously to expect vaginal with Leslie around 0.10, though that could change.

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Not penetration,i mean when she does the the sex scenes because she wants it,right now while she is enjoying she would stop if she found another way to help the MC.
I mean when she stop caring about helping the MC and only because she wants the sex,of course she would say that is for helping but in her thoughs the player world see that she is doing because she wants

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If you're referring to the spy cameras, I tested and got them as early as possible - and it works. Did you look in your phone's gallery after placing the cameras?

Sidenote:
There are various changes that will be made to fix both big and small stuff, to make things more clear. Most of these changes won't be introduced until my work gets implemented, which it won't be in 0.5. Soon™.
Most bugs for 0.5 should be fixed during the alpha and beta test stages.
No, it says I should go home and install the cameras, but I did so before I even got a message to do so.
For mom, I have just two phone backgrounds, the one with the gym clothes and the one with the Sintendo and cake.
And I keep being told to watch rom-coms with her.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No, it says I should go home and install the cameras, but I did so before I even got a message to do so.
For mom, I have just two phone backgrounds, the one with the gym clothes and the one with the Sintendo and cake.
And I keep being told to watch rom-coms with her.
The spy camera quest log doesn't "complete" properly. It's been known since the release in June. It will be updated properly in next release. There are two other quests that do the same. If you are still being told to watch rom-coms with her, you might not have triggered getting the image yet from the spy cameras already installed. You will get an image in your phone's gallery of her in the shower when it has triggered. #2,699

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Depends on your definitions. Arguably the handjob at the end of 0.4 already fits this. As for penetration, Bread said previously to expect vaginal with Leslie around 0.10, though that could change.
Hm in 0.10 then hm ? so 0.5 will dump in 2 weeks and from there on 6 months for every next update = 5 x 6 months = 30 months = 2,5 years. Leslie vaginal in mid 2025 be patient fellaz :LUL:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes