• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
How the hell do i exit the school ? I already attended all four classes, even clicked on the phone to pass time until 10pm and he still can't exit the school .. 1656251915079.png

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
Where did this come from?
How the hell do i exit the school ? I already attended all four classes, even clicked on the phone to pass time until 10pm and he still can't exit the school .. View attachment 1891885
How the hell do i exit the school ? I already attended all four classes, even clicked on the phone to pass time until 10pm and he still can't exit the school .. View attachment 1891885
you cant breaddy f it up load tha game and event in toilet as last Gabriela in left side of school first mexican girl at back second. than become a patreon breadman need money for rograming lessons

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
So the dev made the game public before the end of the month cause some people are too horny to wait ?
I get it its an adult site but still is some human decency that hard to come by ?
For the dev , I feel sorry man I always come back to the thread and see how responsive you are to the comments and questions and showing the passion you have for the game and i hope this won't annoy you this much moving forward as Im happy to be putting my money to support.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
So the dev made the game public before the end of the month cause some people are too horny to wait ?
I get it its an adult site but still is some human decency that hard to come by ?
For the dev , I feel sorry man I always come back to the thread and see how responsive you are to the comments and questions and showing the passion you have for the game and i hope this won't annoy you this much moving forward as Im happy to be putting my money to support.
Pretty sure the Dev (Breadman) didn't make it public. More of an attention seeking leak.

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
Nevermind I figured it out, you gotta keep visiting angels and asha gives you her power to slow time so you gotta challenge Arianna again and she will be slow. As for people that are stuck in school just do the outsode stuff first then the bathroom

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
Pretty sure the Dev (Breadman) didn't make it public. More of an attention seeking leak.
Okay maybe i misunderstood , its just that the thread got updated and the links point to a 0.4 version.
I'm kind of confused at this point .

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Damn couldn't resist playing the leak while having free time, so I caved and paid the 8 bucks extra instead. You win this round breadman, maybe next time I can work up more patience. Hopefully there's another poll so I can vote for the sister while I still have this membership tier :unsure:

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 140 Votes