Daxteezy

May 24, 2020
No, like I heard someone already posted the 4.0, can't really go thru all the messages, just saw someone posted the newest link and it says file deleted on mega now, what's all the fuzz?

Jul 21, 2018
Okay maybe i misunderstood , its just that the thread got updated and the links point to a 0.4 version.
I'm kind of confused at this point .
It still hasn't been publicly released. This will occur in roughly 4 days. At the moment Bread is going through all the unnoticed bugs to produce a better, smoother product come the public release. Loop3000 leaked it first and Fan of Mayo did it second.

Would you look at that, loop's sorry self has leaked it again. I'm assuming this is the only way you can get people to like you.

Last edited:

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
No, like I heard someone already posted the 4.0, can't really go thru all the messages, just saw someone posted the newest link and it says file deleted on mega now, what's all the fuzz?
All four links on the OP work for me ( just checked all of them)

Reactions: nuname

loop3000

Oct 4, 2018
V.04 has arrived! Below you'll find a link to the game + the password you'll need to access it.
Thank you so much for supporting me in this project, it's grown way quicker than I ever anticipated and I'm super happy and grateful that I get to do what I do now.
I, and my playtesters, have done as much work as possible over the last week and a half since I finished the build to stomp out all the bugs. That being said, as always there will be more - hopefully no game-breaking ones, but a good rule is to save early and often! You guys have the privilege of playing it early, but you're also my second, much larger, wave of testers that help me get a cleaner final product out to everyone - so if you find a bug, please tell me about it on the discord in the help channel (you can message me here if you aren't on discord).
Alright, enough talking, enjoy the game! Save slot 50 picks up right at the start of v.04, just check the quest log for what to do!
DD v.04.1 PC =
MAC = Password: All1nth3Fami1y (This one doesn't work anymore) Password 2: HeyC00laNewPassw0rd!
I guess this means I'm getting popular when the game gets pirated in the first few hours haha (LOL)

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
V.04 has arrived! Below you'll find a link to the game + the password you'll need to access it.
Thank you so much for supporting me in this project, it's grown way quicker than I ever anticipated and I'm super happy and grateful that I get to do what I do now.
I, and my playtesters, have done as much work as possible over the last week and a half since I finished the build to stomp out all the bugs. That being said, as always there will be more - hopefully no game-breaking ones, but a good rule is to save early and often! You guys have the privilege of playing it early, but you're also my second, much larger, wave of testers that help me get a cleaner final product out to everyone - so if you find a bug, please tell me about it on the discord in the help channel (you can message me here if you aren't on discord).
Alright, enough talking, enjoy the game! Save slot 50 picks up right at the start of v.04, just check the quest log for what to do!
DD v.04.1 PC =
MAC = Password: All1nth3Fami1y (This one doesn't work anymore) Password 2: HeyC00laNewPassw0rd!
I guess this means I'm getting popular when the game gets pirated in the first few hours haha (LOL)
Mad lad

Reactions: AzureSea and JohnD

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Eyy so I wanna stay on as good of terms as I can with y'all so I won't be on here very much until the public build while you do your sailor thing haha. If you have questions or problems try to ask on the discord if you can't get an answer here (although it seems like those that had issues are getting helped, which is cool). I'll have the less buggy v.04.1 up Thursday at 10AM PST and will have some art for ya tomorrow!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I love the art and animation. But so many of the scenes are so incredibly short. Just two or three lines of text and over. :(

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
You are calling us sycophants? (I think you meant psychopath) But meanwhile you are not putting value on the Dev's time and effort to bring this piece of work to us, I mean... you are incapable of putting yourself in his shoes, and we are the psychopaths. You are just probably a teenager that has never work in his life or simply a man-child living from his parent's pay.
I know my words sunshine, sycophants (the plural of sycophant) was the word i intended to use. Your reply is kinda an example of said behavior....

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Holy shit Bread is on the way reaching the 5k, crazy guy
ABC.png
Tbh i don't know any other h dev that earns so much trough SubScribeStar, do you ?​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mugen1145
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes