docdom

Dec 30, 2018
Wow, what a game! I'll start off by saying I typically HATE RPGM games, but I seriously loved this game! Usually what puts me off RPGM games is the background / pixel art not matching the drawn art, but I thought this was done very well. The setting seems great and is already quite rich, with plenty more opportunities for expansion.

I really liked the art overall, I thought it was very high quality. I loved the choice of making all the women thick as fuck, may not be to everyone's tastes but for content in a game, I thought it was a great move. On the topic of the characters, I thought there was a great variety with different ages, ethnicities, backgrounds, overall look, etc. I can't really think of a 'type' of woman that isn't represented somewhere in the game which is a huge plus for me. I don't typically like the whole 'monster' type of characters but the demon woman has awoken something in me...

The story itself is quite good. There's multiple engaging main story lines and the side characters seem to have deep stories / backgrounds of their own. I thought the dialog was really good, some comedy here and there would be a nice touch but overall no complaints from me.

The H-scenes are really good too. There's a great deal of content already in the game with plenty more to come from the looks of things. So far I think full blown sex has only been with lesser / side characters which I think is fine as it makes sense to let things progress naturally between the main characters. A couple requests I think everyone would like would be some facesitting, most of the characters have really voluptuous bodies so I feel like this is a no brainer! Some more niche requests would be more anal and a dominant / femdom character (I would recommend the English teacher but it seems like so far the MC is trying to become dominant over her, so maybe a different / new one? The goth girl would be my next suggestion unless a purpose made character is the move). Before I played 0.4 I was going to suggest adding trap content but that was delivered with the update, so thank you!

Not sure if they were bugs but I wasn't able to see the result of buying the spy cameras, I installed them and didn't see anything to do with them after that. I did this on 0.4 by the way, not sure if that was supposed to be done in 0.3? The other thing is the missing pages with the sister, I didn't see those anywhere across the map so couldn't progress that. Other than those bugs (if they are bugs), I didn't encounter any others, so bravo! I did notice you minimised the HUD a bit from 0.3 to 0.4, I think you could go a step further and remove 'Money' and replace it with just a $ sign, nitpicky I know, but something I noticed!

No other comments from me other than I really enjoyed this game and I'm looking forward to what's next, so much that I made a SubscribeStar account to support the game!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I didn't see those anywhere across the map so couldn't progress that
Just methodically walk from left-to-right, top-to-bottom on the map - you'll find the five pages blowing on the streets and on the Vesper Uni campus (took me like 3-5 minutes at most). You will want to find them because there are a couple of nice images of sister Ashley from participating in the Friday night game night with her.

Reactions: Daveck and docdom

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
After I buy the spy cameras, I place them in three spots but the quest still tells me to install the spy camera. Is there content with them that I'm missing or is that as far as it goes?

mehmet90

Jun 25, 2020
Be more specific. Which quest(s) are you referring to? - either type the quest task(s) here or screenshot.

At what point of the game do you want the save to start?
Beginning of v0.03 (available on OP)
Beginning of v0.04 (available in the update, save slot #50)

I was able to use the Mac link to go to Mega to download a few minutes ago.
could you post the link again pls?

docdom

Dec 30, 2018
Just methodically walk from left-to-right, top-to-bottom on the map - you'll find the five pages blowing on the streets and on the Vesper Uni campus (took me like 3-5 minutes at most). You will want to find them because there are a couple of nice images of sister Ashley from participating in the Friday night game night with her.
Found them! There certainly were some nice images, thanks for prompting me to check again. I'm pretty sure I have found a bug though, I checked the whole map when I first got the quest and didn't see them until I just tried again, unless only 1 at a time spawns and I did in fact miss the first one?

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
So the dev made the game public before the end of the month cause some people are too horny to wait ?
I get it its an adult site but still is some human decency that hard to come by ?
For the dev , I feel sorry man I always come back to the thread and see how responsive you are to the comments and questions and showing the passion you have for the game and i hope this won't annoy you this much moving forward as Im happy to be putting my money to support.
No, dev did no such thing. Someone who was/is a Subscribestar member leaked the download link and password for the game on here, that was only suppose to be available to $10 Subscriberstar Members 1st!

croPath

May 10, 2017
This Creator needs all the support and love he deserves. This game is absolute amazing and I can't wait for the future updates. Keep up the good work Breadman !!!!
not really given the low content he puts out with large gaps inbetween update and given what buggy mess they end up being. Seems like yet another one of those guy that delivers a couple of updates a year just to pretend that he is working on smth while the money comes in from idiots

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how do you get the money to buy them ?
You can do your chores every day for $10.
You get offered a job delivering pizzas after going to church on Sunday - I got $25 pay and $20 tip.
You can get a job at the hospital - $40 for cleaning.

Reactions: Cesarbr
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes