lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Did you get your gym membership from mom and meet Cassie there? Those are the Cassie scenes.

is this bugged? mom never gave me a gym membership, but if i go to the gym there are 3 hotspots that after using them i get some dialogue about a best boss, wich i assume was a bug so i reloaded my save.

for reference im at the part where you get a second boner after the movie

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Clicked on the Left side of the screen and the text "Failed" showed. Nothing else.
Right side the same? What about the second item I shared - do you only have one monitor. If you have two (or laptop plus one) - have you disabled all but the first to see if you get same issue? Have you tried to enlarge the game window to full screen?
So the janitor job seems to be bugged. I can start my shift but the event doesn't trigger and the puddles never spawn. Talking to the desk just asks if I want to start my shift again. Any fixes?
Are you trying the same day or a different day? You can't spam the job the same day. I am able to do the job every day. Have you completed the maternity ward quest line with the janitor and Dolly there?
How do I get membership?
I told you- your mother will give you one after working out with her enough. You haven't completed all the quests in this version and you're asking about "no cassie scenes"? Play the game.
is this bugged? mom never gave me a gym membership, but if i go to the gym there are 3 hotspots that after using them i get some dialogue about a best boss, wich i assume was a bug so i reloaded my save.

for reference im at the part where you get a second boner after the movie
No, it isn't bugged. See above.

90% of all quest questions can be answered by reading all the dialogue in the game and looking at the quest log in the game.

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
Yes, I've tried multiple different days but the event never triggers. Even weirder, the "get someone to vouch for me" event happened twice.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
No, it isn't bugged. See above.

90% of all quest questions can be answered by reading all the dialogue in the game and looking at the quest log in the game.
so the fact that i never got a gym membership, but still get gym dialogue that seems to indicate that i have been working for the gym for a while, which i haven't is not a bug?? that seems really buggy to me, are you sure?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Yes, I've tried multiple different days but the event never triggers. Even weirder, the "get someone to vouch for me" event happened twice.
happened to me too, it happened after i missed cleaning a spot and left, and now its een bugged for days

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
so the fact that i never got a gym membership, but still get gym dialogue that seems to indicate that i have been working for the gym for a while, which i haven't is not a bug?? that seems really buggy to me, are you sure?
Are the dumbbells in your living room, still? If not, your mother bought your membership and you should have had scenes with Aunt Cassie in her watermelon coloured outfit.
Edit: If you have - then you'll see this:
1656387620281.png
happened to me too, it happened after i missed cleaning a spot and left, and now its een bugged for days
So, your mistake caused the issue. Did you go back to a previous save and replay that day to fix it?

Is it an issue that the developer didn't expect that players wouldn't finished the shift? yes. It's difficult for any developer to think about every possible thing a player will do to fuck up a playthrough and make sure it doesn't happen. And it's something that needs addressed. However, If players do what they should be doing - the issue never would pop up in the first place. Do I call that a bug? No.

Reactions: Robert rivers

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Are the dumbbells in your living room, still? If not, your mother bought your membership and you should have had scenes with Aunt Cassie in her watermelon coloured outfit.
View attachment 1894338

View attachment 1894338

So, your mistake caused the issue. Did you go back to a previous save and replay that day to fix it?

Is it an issue that the developer didn't expect that players wouldn't finished the shift? yes. It's difficult for any developer to think about every possible thing a player will do to fuck up a playthrough and make sure it doesn't happen. And it's something that needs addressed. However, If players do what they should be doing - the issue never would pop up in the first place. Do I call that a bug? No.
Your holier than thou attitude would be more fitting if you had better reading comprehension, if I'm telling you that some random dialogue pop that indicates that i had a job at the gym even though i never got any quests there, the only logical inference is that it is a bug, so you see if you don't feel like helping just do what everyone else does and ignore the comment instead of acting so smart when you are obviously wrong.
BTW cassie doesn't even show in my quest log.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Your holier than thou attitude would be more fitting if you had better reading comprehension, if I'm telling you that some random dialogue pop that indicates that i had a job at the gym even though i never got any quests there, the only logical inference is that it is a bug, so you see if you don't feel like helping just do what everyone else does and ignore the comment instead of acting so smart when you are obviously wrong.
BTW cassie doesn't even show in my quest log.
It's not a holier than thou attitude. I obviously do have a well established reading comprehension because I am not having the problems reading the dialogue and instructions of the quests in the game. Your the one who keeps arguing.

It's not that I don't like or don't want to help. I do. What I don't like is when a player has obviously fouled something up by their own actions and instead of taking responsibility for it, they want to blame the developer for not thinking of every possible instance a player could foul something up and then childproofing against it.

If you have fouled the game by your actions (which you have shown you have a record of doing - re: leaving the hospital before completing the janitor job and getting paid) then you need to go to a previous save and follow this video.

View attachment home to gym (1).mp4

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017

If doing anything makes an event unplayable, that's a bug. But regardless, I did the event exactly as instructed, received payment, and specifically left without interacting with the desk again to make sure it wouldn't bug out *that* way. Regardless, the event is still unplayable. That is the same bug, now with *two* known triggers for it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If doing anything makes an event unplayable, that's a bug. But regardless, I did the event exactly as instructed, received payment, and specifically left without interacting with the desk again to make sure it wouldn't bug out *that* way. Regardless, the event is still unplayable. That is the same bug, now with *two* known triggers for it.
I attempted to get the issue myself during the interim, I did the following 6 in the order listed:
  • loaded a save, went to the hospital, started the shift and left by walking out before cleaning the last spot. I returned, walked back in, cleaned the spot, and got paid. Was able to get the job successfully the next day.
  • loaded a save, went to the hospital, started the shift and left by using the map before cleaning the last spot. I returned, walked back in, cleaned the spot, and got paid. Was able to get the job successfully the next day.
  • loaded a save, went to the hospital, started the shift and left by walking out before cleaning the last spot. Slept until the next day, I returned, walked back in, and the spot was gone. I requested to start the shift - only that one spot I missed showed up. I cleaned the spot and didn't get a completion dialogue or paid.
  • loaded a save, went to the hospital, started the shift and left by using the map, went home and napped until evening. Had supper with mom, I returned, walked back in, and the spot was gone. I requested to start the shift - only that one spot I missed showed up. I cleaned the spot and didn't get a completion dialogue or paid.
  • loaded a save, went to the hospital, started the shift and cleaned them all and got paid. Was able to get the job successfully the next day.
So, something does appear to be wrong with your playthrough if you went to a previous save before your issue with the hospital and still got the glitch.

EDIT: I do agree that the developer needs to turn off the map and disable all exits while in the middle of quests that have more than one action to complete.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
It's not a holier than thou attitude. I obviously do have a well established reading comprehension because I am not having the problems reading the dialogue and instructions of the quests in the game. Your the one who keeps arguing.

It's not that I don't like or don't want to help. I do. What I don't like is when a player has obviously fouled something up by their own actions and instead of taking responsibility for it, they want to blame the developer for not thinking of every possible instance a player could foul something up and then childproofing against it.

If you have fouled the game by your actions (which you have shown you have a record of doing - re: leaving the hospital before completing the janitor job and getting paid) then you need to go to a previous save and follow this video.
Dude literally sharing a video walkthrough, you deserve a lot of likes

Lilde3on

Jan 11, 2019
i have done everyoen quest until i have one quest left is i needed meet the Angels? i have looking for that everyone in school but didn't happned one thing.. annoying..

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I attempted to get the issue myself during the interim, I did the following 6 in the order listed:
  • loaded a save, went to the hospital, started the shift and left by walking out before cleaning the last spot. I returned, walked back in, cleaned the spot, and got paid. Was able to get the job successfully the next day.
  • loaded a save, went to the hospital, started the shift and left by using the map before cleaning the last spot. I returned, walked back in, cleaned the spot, and got paid. Was able to get the job successfully the next day.
  • loaded a save, went to the hospital, started the shift and left by walking out before cleaning the last spot. Slept until the next day, I returned, walked back in, and the spot was gone. I requested to start the shift - only that one spot I missed showed up. I cleaned the spot and didn't get a completion dialogue or paid.
  • loaded a save, went to the hospital, started the shift and left by using the map, went home and napped until evening. Had supper with mom, I returned, walked back in, and the spot was gone. I requested to start the shift - only that one spot I missed showed up. I cleaned the spot and didn't get a completion dialogue or paid.
  • loaded a save, went to the hospital, started the shift and cleaned them all and got paid. Was able to get the job successfully the next day.
So, something does appear to be wrong with your playthrough if you went to a previous save before your issue with the hospital and still got the glitch.

EDIT: I do agree that the developer needs to turn off the map and disable all exits while in the middle of quests that have more than one action to complete.
I suspect that person is confusing his issue with a different bug. Where you can only do that job once, subsequent attempts get bugged. Where he just thinks the cause of his issue is walking out.

I reported it to the dev, he said it will be fixed in the real v0.04 public that will be released in a few days

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I suspect that person is confusing his issue with a different bug. Where you can only do that job once, subsequent attempts get bugged. Where he just thinks the cause of his issue is walking out.

I reported it to the dev, he said it will be fixed in the real v0.04 public that will be released in a few days
That is my suspicion as well. Nice on the reporting.
i have done everyoen quest until i have one quest left is i needed meet the Angels? i have looking for that everyone in school but didn't happned one thing.. annoying..
Go to your preferences for F95 and change search options to sort by most recent.
1656392379713.png
Then, follow the directions here #2,565 to search the thread for the world angels

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Mugy080

Jan 2, 2021
I think my save is bugged, I just need the Cassie scene, but I go to the hospital and when the receptionist gives me the order, I don't see what to clean in the hospital. I trained many times with Leslie and nothing happens. I only need that scene since I've completed them all. Also, Cassie doesn't show up for me on missions. and what to see The girl behind the university is something that I could do in the previous version, but in this one she does not appear on my smartphone.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think my save is bugged, I just need the Cassie scene, but I go to the hospital and when the receptionist gives me the order, I don't see what to clean in the hospital. I trained many times with Leslie and nothing happens. I only need that scene since I've completed them all. Also, Cassie doesn't show up for me on missions. and what to see The girl behind the university is something that I could do in the previous version, but in this one she does not appear on my smartphone.
You have a lot going on in this post.
  1. For Cassie - if you have the dumbbells in your room, keep using them until you trigger the path in this video: #2,566
  2. It sounds like at some point in your game you left the hospital without cleaning all 5 spots in the lobby which then triggers the payment screen saying +$40 - that means you'll need to go to a previous save (the save game dialogue opens up every morning for you to use. If you aren't changing to a different save slot for each day - you should do so)
  3. To see any sex scenes you've already had - go to the glowing red sigil in your closet and touch it. Enjoy.
    EDIT: also - have you tried the second page on your phone?
    1656393630533.png 1656393662803.png
  4. EDIT 2: Here's a video scrolling through what seems to be the final status of all the items available in the quest log for v0.04. If anyone has more completed - don't hesitate to let me know.
    View attachment Demon Deals 2022-06-28 00-30-11.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert rivers
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes