Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Could I kindly ask someone to compress it when the public build drops if that's ok?
There's an official F95 compression thread where all compression requests are taken. This game has already been requested over there.
Found a kind of bug. After finishing the update and just wandering around if you go to the I think its called "Dress Me Down" store.
The game says quest log updated but if you try to open it game freezes with a blurry screen. Even after leaving the store it does this. Not part of the game at the moment but it is what it is. :)
Yup. Confirmed. If people run into things like this and use their Win+G recorder to make short videos (10MB or less) to share - it can help developers look for the problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
There's an official F95 compression thread where all compression requests are taken. This game has already been requested over there.

Yup. Confirmed. If people run into things like this and use their Win+G recorder to make short videos (10MB or less) to share - it can help developers look for the problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still kicking it with 8.1 so no recorder :)

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
uhh, i've seen its a common bug but couldn't find any fix in here, im stuck at the part where mom tells you to buy some wine. after i bought it nothings happens

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
uhh, i've seen its a common bug but couldn't find any fix in here, im stuck at the part where mom tells you to buy some wine. after i bought it nothings happens
The developer fixed the bug in March.

What do you mean "nothing happens"? You buy the wine from Sal's Market and then go to your family's home in the Neighborhood for the dinner when you're supposed to.

jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
I'm taking an extended hiatus from this game until the girls I like have their content mostly/fully fleshed out
I'll support the game but it's just way too "bare" for me and that's not Breadman's fault per se, I'm just used to more sucking & fucking.
100% with you there. I'll keep an eye on it, but probably will only play every few updates for the Leslie & Ashley action if theres a length of updates focused on girls i'm not as interested in.

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
what the fuck is "stuff"?

Have you already gone to your first day of school on Monday (v0.03 starting point)?
  • gone into the gym, registered for classes, talked to a lot of people
  • Said hi to the school nurse
  • attended two classes
  • went to lunch
    • met everyone outside the school by going around the entire building
    • Gone inside to see your cousin in the bathroom
  • attended two classes
  • visited the librarian
  • left school
If you already did all that, you don't need to go to class again.

For v0.04 you just need to visit the angels to the left side of the school until they unlock the path to Asha. Then you only need to visit Asha and get the time power.

If none of the above is what you are attempting - what are you trying to do?
as for your points yes, i have done the first two as well as the two first classes, yet after finishing the second class you get the option to safe, i do that, and you get the scene whit the demon assassin and receive the power of time stop, i go straight inside the school to meet whit your cousin, and before talking to her i save on top of the previous save, after de conversation whit her i cant exit the school or get to the other classes since it keeps saying that i have missed lunch events and when i try to go outside the building via the main door it says that i cant exit right now

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
as for your points yes, i have done the first two as well as the two first classes, yet after finishing the second class you get the option to safe, i do that, and you get the scene whit the demon assassin and receive the power of time stop, i go straight inside the school to meet whit your cousin, and before talking to her i save on top of the previous save, after de conversation whit her i cant exit the school or get to the other classes since it keeps saying that i have missed lunch events and when i try to go outside the building via the main door it says that i cant exit right now
If you are on your first day of school (Monday) - which is the start of v0.03 - you don't get that time power on the first day (unless dev changed something between v0.03 and v0.04). In v0.04 you get it by going back to the school yard at least 2 more days to visit the angels (you don't need to attend school), they then open the area for you to go visit Ashe. The next time, instead of visiting the angels, you visit Ashe. THAT is when you get the time power.

If you didn't follow the bullets I listed in the order I listed - you may have fouled something up. It appears you will need to start from a previous save. If you saved over a previous save - you need to go to an earlier one.

If you do not have an earlier one -
  • Download the v0.3.2 save file from the link on the OP
  • Back up your current save folder (just in case)
  • Unzip the save folder to replace the one in your game folder
  • Start the game and select Continue
  • Use save file 20 and it starts the night before school
  • sleep and then go to school
EDIT: See this video: #1,772

ALWAYS save in a different save slot for each day. ALWAYS.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If you are on your first day of school (Monday) - which is the start of v0.03 - you don't get that time power on the first day (unless dev changed something between v0.03 and v0.04). In v0.04 you get it by going back to the school yard at least 2 more days to visit the angels (you don't need to attend school), they then open the area for you to go visit Ashe. The next time, instead of visiting the angels, you visit Ashe. THAT is when you get the time power.

If you didn't follow the bullets I listed in the order I listed - you may have fouled something up. It appears you will need to start from a previous save. If you saved over a previous save - you need to go to an earlier one.

If you do not have an earlier one -
  • Download the v0.3.2 save file from the link on the OP
  • Unzip the save folder to replace the one in your game folder
  • Start the game and select Continue
  • Use save file 20 and it starts the night before school
  • sleep and then go to school
ALWAYS save in a different save slot for each day. ALWAYS.
The issue is that you should NOT meet Brenda in the bathroom first. If you do, you won't be able to go outside.
Unfortunately, the developer seemed to miss this in his game preparation and you will brick your save if you do meet her first and save.

You need to (MUST) go around the school outside FIRST. I did it counter clockwise. I had the same problem going to Brenda first and this locked me up. Reloading and doing the other girls stuff made the game advance when I finally did Brenda then going north inside the school. Doing Brenda first will lock you inside.

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
honestly i expected much more from this update
aside from jerking off, there is no scene with aunt/cousin
ashley got half a scene wich is a dream, and mom got only 1 more scene
we were waiting 4 months for basically a few not so special scenes

Reactions: StreamSteam

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The issue is that you should NOT meet Brenda in the bathroom first. If you do, you won't be able to go outside.
Unfortunately, the developer seemed to miss this in his game preparation and you will brick your save if you do meet her first and save.

You need to (MUST) go around the school outside FIRST. I did it counter clockwise. I had the same problem going to Brenda first and this locked me up. Reloading and doing the other girls stuff made the game advance when I finally did Brenda then going north inside the school. Doing Brenda first will lock you inside.
Thank you.

AfroNutty Exactly this - and it is something discussed over and over in this thread since v0.03 came out, so much so, I made a video of what to do a month and a half ago. See the link I added above for the video.

It is something the Developer needs to fix - again, players doing something not expected. Going inside before exploring the entire space outside (especially when they know they need to meet someone behind the school, for sure) before going inside.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
You're shitting us, right? You're posting in a thread titled
Demon Deals [v0.04] [Breadman Games]
and all the download links in OP are for v0.04.

What do you think?
Well to be fair, no v0.04 Public Version is not out yet. The public version will be more refined than this leaked version. I only fault TheBreadMan on one little thing and that's the version info. The subscribestar version should have been labeled a Beta(leaked or not), but that's just my personal opinion. BreadMan, I think your game is great and keep up the great work because there aren't enough great devs like you.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
honestly i expected much more from this update
aside from jerking off, there is no scene with aunt/cousin
ashley got half a scene wich is a dream, and mom got only 1 more scene
we were waiting 4 months for basically a few not so special scenes
There are more scenes than that - just because they aren't the ones you wanted doesn't mean there isn't content.
  • More scenes with Mom on the couch and at the hospital
  • Sister Ashley gets some content
  • Get sweaty with Aunt Cassie
  • More Angel and Ashe scenes
  • Well, Helllllllloooooo DOLLY!
  • Little Angelbunny foofoo ain't so little
  • A daydream image with a Sunny psych
  • As well as other added bits and images
Well to be fair, no v0.04 Public Version is not out yet. The public version will be more refined than this leaked version.
I'm sorry - no. While, yes, the official public version isn't out - that wasn't what they were asking. We know they were asking if it was out here, on F95. There were also over 20 pages (400+ posts) discussing v0.04 when that question was asked plus the thread title and v0.04 links on OP.

Last edited:

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
It boggles my mind how so many ppl in this thread keep asking the same questions and don't bother at all to search for answers that already exist! On top of that, some just complain something wrong is with the game but give no visual evidence or details of their system/format being used. Have some of you never searched for something or are you just too lazy?! This leaked version was a beta testers version and not refined for the public release, so there should be no surprise that so many ppl are having issues with the game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It boggles my mind how so many ppl in this thread keep asking the same questions and don't bother at all to search for answers that already exist! On top of that, some just complain something wrong is with the game but give no visual evidence or details of their system/format being used. Have some of you never searched for something or are you just too lazy?! This leaked version was a beta testers version and not refined for the public release, so there should be no surprise that so many ppl are having issues with the game.
Hence my signature, man. Hence my signature. :ROFLMAO:

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
There are more scenes than that - just because they aren't the ones you wanted doesn't mean there isn't content.
  • More scenes with Mom on the couch and at the hospital
  • Sister Ashley gets some content
  • Get sweaty with Aunt Cassie
  • More Angel and Ashe scenes
  • Well, Helllllllloooooo DOLLY!
  • Little Angelbunny foofoo ain't so little
  • A daydream image with a Sunny psych
  • As well as other added bits and images

I'm sorry - no. While, yes, the official public version isn't out - that wasn't what they were asking. We know they were asking if it was out here, on F95. There were also over 20 pages (400+ posts) discussing v0.04 when that question was asked plus the thread title and v0.04 links on OP.
Well an error on the thread moderator for not labeling the version as a beta testers version. If that was done like I have seen in other game threads on this site, then some ppl might be more mindful of what version they are playing.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well an error on the thread moderator for not labeling the version as a beta testers version. If that was done like I have seen in other game threads on this site, then some ppl might be more mindful of what version they are playing.
The mod only labels it from what they see as the file name, etc. They don't know it's a beta tester version - they just use the name it's given. They didn't download it from official sources - they got it from one (or more) of the posts that had the links to the leaked versions when someone reported the post(s) with the links as "game update".
1656462153186.png

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Thank you.

AfroNutty Exactly this - and it is something discussed over and over in this thread since v0.03 came out, so much so, I made a video of what to do a month and a half ago. See the link I added above for the video.

It is something the Developer needs to fix - again, players doing something not expected. Going inside before exploring the entire space outside (especially when they know they need to meet someone behind the school, for sure) before going inside.
But the thing is that it IS expected that you choose her first. She's closest. We're told who to see, but not that it should happen in a specific order. And it is possible to let Brenda gobble the knob first. At the very least, she should ask you to "give her a few minutes to get ready first", the game prompting you to go outside in the meantime.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
But the thing is that it IS expected that you choose her first. She's closest. We're told who to see, but not that it should happen in a specific order. And it is possible to let Brenda gobble the knob first. At the very least, she should ask you to "give her a few minutes to get ready first", the game prompting you to go outside in the meantime.
How is it expected? She's not the closest - you have to change scenes in order to meet her. After the second class you are forced outside by the game for lunch. You have an encounter outside to keep you there. You already know you need to meet someone behind the school at lunch. Anyone who has played any video games for any period of time know that when you are put in a place by the developer - it's for a reason and you should explore that environment before changing it. That is why I say the problem is of the players' own making. The developer didn't think they would go back inside before exploring - because that is what games expect players to do - explore. What he forgot is that adult game players aren't thinking about exploration - they are thinking about rubbing one out.

As for it being possible - yes, I know. It's definitely an issue, as I have stated. The Developer needs to "lock" the front door of the school so that they stay outside until they've met everyone.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes