zmatrt

Jan 12, 2022
it now says failed to load img/system/VNButtons.png when I click the nw file what do I do?!
Running Linux version, having error:
Code:
Failed to load
img/system/VNButtons.png
I'm having the same issue, anyone else?

Running through terminal this is the output of the console after launch.

/home/xxxxxxxx/Downloads/DD_V06_BETA_Linux/DD_V06_Beta_Linux/nacl_helper
[16821:16821:0212/202903.449552:ERROR:nacl_fork_delegate_linux.cc(311)] Bad NaCl helper startup ack (0 bytes)
[16847:16847:0212/202903.744090:ERROR:gl_angle_util_vulkan.cc(17)] Failed to retrieve EGLDisplay
[16847:16847:0212/202903.744141:ERROR:vulkan_instance.cc(91)] Failed to get vkGetInstanceProcAddr pointer from ANGLE.
[16848:16855:0212/202908.777705:ERROR:cert_verify_proc_builtin.cc(592)] No net_fetcher for performing AIA chasing.
[16848:16855:0212/202916.833050:ERROR:cert_verify_proc_builtin.cc(592)] No net_fetcher for performing AIA chasing.
[16848:16853:0212/202916.833134:ERROR:cert_verify_proc_builtin.cc(592)] No net_fetcher for performing AIA chasing.
Is the paid

Same issue. Anyone have luck resolving this?
Well, from my research, it seems that there's a problem with the Linux build.
I've managed to run the windows build through Chromium, the Linux build has the same issue even if it's launched through the browser.

The problem is that I haven't found a way to import the file50 save file into the browser, the savefiles when launched through the browser are not read/write from the local folder, instead it's saved as a key value in the indexedDB. And since the contents of the file are compiled, I couldn't insert it into the db.

If you are still interested in playing this build from the start you can do it easily with these steps:

Code:
# Step 1 - install php in your OS.
# Step 2 - install chromium in your OS.
# Step 3 - open a terminal in the folder where Game.exe is found and run the following commands.
php -S 127.0.0.1:3333 &
chromium --app=http://127.0.0.1:3333
You can create a script if you want and customize it to your own preferences.
What this basically does is that it runs a webserver in your pc where the game is served and you play the game through the browser.

I will patiently wait for the public release, if I can solve the import of the savefile, I will try to post the steps.

Reactions: slit and densittie

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah in the other world, which you can access in the room on the bottom left corner next to your bedroom with the red pentagram.

That room is shining like a christmas tree, how did you never go into it and check what it does.
thought it was only used to summon the demon chick

densittie

Oct 14, 2019
Well, from my research, it seems that there's a problem with the Linux build.
I've managed to run the windows build through Chromium, the Linux build has the same issue even if it's launched through the browser.

The problem is that I haven't found a way to import the file50 save file into the browser, the savefiles when launched through the browser are not read/write from the local folder, instead it's saved as a key value in the indexedDB. And since the contents of the file are compiled, I couldn't insert it into the db.

If you are still interested in playing this build from the start you can do it easily with these steps:

Code:
# Step 1 - install php in your OS.
# Step 2 - install chromium in your OS.
# Step 3 - open a terminal in the folder where Game.exe is found and run the following commands.
php -S 127.0.0.1:3333 &
chromium --app=http://127.0.0.1:3333
You can create a script if you want and customize it to your own preferences.
What this basically does is that it runs a webserver in your pc where the game is served and you play the game through the browser.

I will patiently wait for the public release, if I can solve the import of the savefile, I will try to post the steps.
Thanks for responding to us. Seems like a clean Linux plays a couple weeks away.

Reactions: zmatrt

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
I liked the update Brenda is top tier but the fights are bad also Leslie carried it as always, looking forward to the next family update and then the barb's one

Reactions: FakoSIL

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
I face an error whenever I trying to use save50? anyone have another save before brenda content?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
How do you know how to breath?
Bruh... ya thick headed? Nothing in changelog outright saying whats what. There is a fucking bazillion results in the search and still to this day not in posted order... A shit ton of recent pages... I ain't digging through that when I can post a question and hope for the best. and running it don't show up anything new either so need to know where/whom to go

Apr 23, 2018
Bruh... ya thick headed? Nothing in changelog outright saying whats what. There is a fucking bazillion results in the search and still to this day not in posted order... A shit ton of recent pages... I ain't digging through that when I can post a question and hope for the best. and running it don't show up anything new either so need to know where/whom to go
To answer your question. The new content is completely focused on the english teacher Brenda, and there is some new content for Leslie.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
and still to this day not in posted order...
That's on you...
You have to "tell" the forums you want your search results in a specific order.

Look in your settings in your account.
It's there, just scroll down and read through the available options until you get to the one for search result ordering.

A shit ton of recent pages... I ain't digging through that when I can post a question and hope for the best.
Because you're absolutely, the one and only person to have asked that question at all since this update released, and nobody has provided any answers at all and other people have not ignored their existence and asked the exact same question after it's already been answered... :FacePalm:

That's why you got the response you did.
Questions being repeated so often in a short space of time, that have already been answered has a tendency to be overly annoying.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Maaaan, if anything this update showed that the devs should stop on the full character arcs per update, so they can get feedback to avoid absolute disasters like this.

I mean this game just went from top-5 to I'll come back when Leslie gets boned. Art is great. Story direction is yikes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it was good liked the story the lilths sister's are pain's but hope for a good resolve in all.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes