46n2

Jun 29, 2021
How do you guys feel about Sifa's bust update? Left is new, right is old. (Personally I think she looks less appealing and lost her unique expression compared to her old one, curious to hear other thoughts. She'd go from my second favorite after Leslie to one of my least favorites with this change.)
Neither one of those are bad - but I personally prefer the left/new one. He slimmed her out a little, in the waist at least (which by comparison to others is fresh) and yet I'm still game with those thighs. Her arms are LOTS shorter and I'm wondering why I see that as an affecting improvement. And the titties are sublime in either one.

But her face, the head, the hair? Enormous differential. And I love it.

Maybe he saw a way to balance out some other characters by altering her this way. And if he did? I would agree with it. Most definitely.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Alright then, seems like page 100 is a reasonable place for me to end on (for the moment).

One last thing while I let go here tho…

What a notably POSITIVE thread community this is. Fuckin amazing. So, all involved? Well done.

-Good Sunday to you all.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
thanks alot one more thing please where i can find asha for the race please
Dude ... you have essentially asked step by step your last several quests. You've stopped playing the game and are just coming here to ask before trying things or looking for yourself, or searching for the answer yourself. The timestamps of your posts are only a couple minutes apart - just enough time to switch to the game window, do what you were told, and come back here to post a new question without even trying.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Where are the angels?
Nevermind I figured it out, you gotta keep visiting angels and asha gives you her power to slow time so you gotta challenge Arianna again and she will be slow. As for people that are stuck in school just do the outsode stuff first then the bathroom
Hmm. I could not for the life of me remember who "Asha" was either. However, I've already encountered/done that sequence and am still unable to affect Arianna. I wonder if there might be a bug where if I do not challenge her to a race BEFORE the school encounter - then no Miss September titties for me, eh? Ever?

-Correction: I may not have fully completed what's required w/the angels.

Last edited:

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
If things continue at the pace I have set we should get there with Leslie somewhere around v.10
HmmMM!! That leaves quite a lot of room for a whole lotta bliss.

I am SO down with that timeline. Despite the fact he's tossed his spunk all over her many a time (and she's officially now hands-on about it), it's still a great leap for her to allow him to throw all that flesh up IN her. Plenty to do between now and then, eh. However, 6 more xpacs before reaching the goal-line? That's gonna put a severe test on your creativity, mate.

So far so good... keep it pumpin!

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I was totally into her early on. And yeah - something about them mostly hidden boobies. She then appeared to pack on some serious weight as Covid continued. Found that disappointing (you just secured a massive contract to be the face of ATT and yer gonna allow yourself to not be what they bought? That's ain't great). Recent commercial shows she may have addressed that issue, however. At least it appears so on her face.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program...

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes