Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The gender option went away in v.03, Stil. You now just have the option of making the angels futa or not.
I missed 0.3 & 0.4. so I only know it went away with corruption.
I'm not a fan of Futa, cocks don't turn me on, corrupting people does, turning a Gabriel into a Gabriella sounds like fun.
Making someone doubt their own existence and molding them to your will is the best power trip.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
I missed 0.3 & 0.4. so I only know it went away with corruption.
I'm not a fan of Futa, cocks don't turn me on, corrupting people does, turning a Gabriel into a Gabriella sounds like fun.
Making someone doubt their own existence and molding them to your will is the best power trip.
:eek:

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/02/12

Finally finished Cassie's animations for this update, she has a few really fun things coming up. Got started on her scene art as well but will be finishing that up this week. Hopefully by next week there'll be a jump in art and coding as I dig into Brandy next.

I'm streaming a Valentine pinup tomorrow, Monday, at 5PM PST featuring Leslie and Ashley, and I'll have more teaser art on Wednesday - have a great week!

- Breadman
Progress log

Wregax

Jul 21, 2020
I can't seem to find it here, but anyone have a clue how to donate "samples" to the hospital to earn those $100 3x per week?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I can't seem to find it here, but anyone have a clue how to donate "samples" to the hospital to earn those $100 3x per week?
Maria's content is not implemented at this time, generally speaking if something doesn't appear in the quest log it's not something I've added yet.

Reactions: PHANTOM3DX

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Man, it's been a while since I actually enjoyed playing an H-game and bothered to read through all the dialogue. Don't know why I've never played this before but it's good.

Gotta say that the art is hit or miss for me, most of the time it looks great but sometimes the exaggerations are too much/weird, same goes for that ridiculous dick :LOL:

But overall it's a great game and I hope to see it do well!

Edit: I forgot to mention I appreciate the amount of art in this game, really makes it even more fun to play through. Could've gone the easy way and just not make art for relatively unimportant scenes.

4.50 star(s) 143 Votes