Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Traduction:
The English word you're looking for here is translation.

i like that shit way too much to even put a possibilty to get rid of it.
Why should he?
He wants it in and unavoidable, it's going to be in and unavoidable.

come on, make a lot of duplicate images! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Or, make one set of duplicates where the "offending part" just has a big ol' black dot with the word "censored" in white writing in the middle! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hay you now you don't mess with a good game. you don't puy stuff blocking good fap stuff nether i hate censerd stuff ig ruins it.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
"Man, rough stream tonight. I'm happy with some of these and there's definitely stuff to work with... But I feel like I got a lot to work on with these logos, too. Just felt rusty today, it happens but I'm usually able to shake it out and kinda feel like I didn't get there today.

Either way, onward we march, folks. I'm gonna bust butt on coding this week and we're cleaning up Brandy's bust next week at 10AM PST!"

- Breadman
logostreamresults.jpg

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I'm stuck with one task left, The Demon's Trist: Keep visiting the angels. Any help?
Thanks
there's a white disc on the left exterior side of the school. If you go there for a few days and interact with it you'll get a few scenes with the angels and then a final scene with Calliope and Asha

Reactions: dabnwod

Foshizza

Jun 30, 2022
Is there a way to go back pages in this game? Usually it's the page up key but that doesn't work on this game.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes