RPGM - Demon Deals [v0.06a Public] [Breadman Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

cooperdk

Since this is a review of v0.2, there isn't much content yet.
    The story has a few discrepancies.

When you eat with mom and watch a movie, it should be night. At that time, mom stands in the kitchen and needs a boost to the cupboard to get paprika. Then she makes dinner, then you sit down to eat - again.
    This scene should take place either before the movie, or the next day.

Also, Brandy and the aunt talk about you helping them "the other day". That other day is actually the very same afternoon.

Apart from that:
    The story so far is actually quite ok. Dad who's away a lot which is surely gonna build into a mom with a massive physical need.
    Sister who gets interested in the brother's pact with the devil/demon.
    Aunt and cousin who both wants MC's D so bad due to it's size (redneck referrals to a horse might come in handy).

The store clerk who might give you a discount based on how often (and how) you give her the D.

The model in the park who sees MC workout with her and of course increases her lust and decreases her resilience.

The artwork and animations are great!
    Only problem is, small updates will take a considerable time to do as long as this is a one man project, unlike a similar game with a similar art style (which is the most selling adult Patreon game). I hope that this developer will be able to actually make this his main thing because the girls are soooo hot (and I'm even not really into big butts).

@BreadManGames Have you considered maybe making the ass sizes optional? I like the variety in boob size which means that you can focus on the most suitable for your desires, but they could differ a bit more. A mom with udders the size of a Jersey cow is just fine with me, and I love that sis has smallish ones, too, but please, that ass puts me off ;-)

The only downside in my opinion is the use of these extinct engines like RPG Maker. It's not old, but it's just old style and it is basically easier to do something in fx Unity (there's an engine for games of this kind) and still keep it compatible cross platform. Unity also opens up for higher quality, both in pixel land and in animations/movies.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Requiem131

I'm afraid Demon Deals is far from being a decent game. Played the beginning of v 0.02.1 and found that the story is uninteresting, the characters are boring, and generic. The situation doesn't make much sense nor does it lead to an interesting gameplay or anything. It just feels like a very generic RPGM game that falls far from any sort of anything worthwhile: art isn't great, story isn't either, and so on. So, all in all, not worth.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BruceMcGivern

Good progress so far

+Map is wide with plenty of places, stores, gym, pool etc so only time will tell if the dev feels eager to expand the game tags to gilfs ladies or middle aged womens as well for characters close to MC age.

+Corruption system could be a bit of a challenge like a mini-game look a like Urban Demons. of course this could be optional to opt in or out

+The artstyle its amazing, honestly i can't wait to see the sister scenes to develop on future versions :D

Cons

-Mom face expressions during specific events sometimes is not that suitable when interacting with MC and i believe they could get improvements i.e mom can have flirtier and blushy expressions on certain current version scenes. sometimes the face expressions she does are a bit off in the momemtum of the scene.

-Mom dialogue refers to MC as Kiddo. TL;DR dad calls him kiddo and it sounds a bit off the mood when mom calls him that.

Could be an improvement if mom can use other variations like cutie, sweetheart, honey hmmm you know the motherly words when she refers to her son?

-MC fuck scene with the clothing store girl seems a bit off proportion size on height since MC its supposed to be i guess short? but not that short and in the scene the viewpoint from the back makes him look like a different person so the scene quites looses the momemtum

Thats all for now, great game and hope BreadMan continues on further development of characters
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Maaruma

the game is still very early with both content and story, but from the little we have i can say that its very promising. I like the concept of the story and the characters artworks are fantastic. The only downside is the very frequent bug that makes the map glitch every time you leave home or change location, its quite annoying. Im sure that, being just a very early version, the dev will fix most of the problems. Cant wait for the next update, and we'll see if those 4 stars can become 5. Pretty good job so far.

Edit for v0.02.1

All the bugs present in the previous versione have been fixed, many "quality life" options have been added and overall the game has been upgraded from the very early past version. The drawings are still exceptionally beautiful and the story is really interesting. I loved the "cliffhanger" that close this new update content and im really satisfied with all the content that has been added. Normally i would change the previous 4 stars rating into 5 stars but i want to wait the next update.

ps: the game is extremely beautiful and even though relatively new its already one of the best of its genre. Keep up with this beautiful work.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

GlowingFish

First the art is amazing. Second holy shit the female characters are hot.
    I really hope you continue to work on the game, Because there is a vast amount of potential here. Other than the obvious bugs that have already been pointed out to you I'm sure. I would recommend adding a quest log and a town/city map. (unless you already have that planned with the phone.)