Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Gave up on this piece of cr*p game. Failed to initialize graphics. If dev is here, shame.
Shame on the Developer because you:
  1. Have an older computer, or
  2. Haven't updated your OS and/or drivers, or
  3. Haven't bothered to search the thread for "failed to initialize graphics", or
  4. Haven't even asked for help before grousing in the thread so that you could be pointed to a the developer SPECIFICALLY made for people in your situation?
There's definitely a piece of crap (no censorship necessary) in this thread - and it's not the game. There is someone who should be ashamed - and it's not the developer.

Feb 16, 2019
Readable, no, that would be a ton of work to create an actual comic for the items. When we get all ten issues in game I want to do a fun event for players that collect all of them
Hmm it would be interesting if this either unlocks an outfit for one of the girls. Or unlocks the character from the comic as a potential NPC to fuck.

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
true but it reminded me of a certain bleach death
The Bleach one was done good. the context and the situation was in-character. Being outsmarted is not a bad thing. But the
true but it reminded me of a certain bleach death
The Bleach case was done good. Tje context and situation was in-character. But the JJK one:Offscreen, the opponent became more stronger at the end of the fight, The statement that the opponent wassent going all out we seeing him at deathdoor multiples time and being saved by his "father":sneaky: at multiples occasion and was scared of the situation.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Search the thread for Compressed <game name>
So, in this case, search for Compressed Demon Deals [v0.5.5.1 Public] 1695566492918.png
And then use it with JoiPlay.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Readable, no, that would be a ton of work to create an actual comic for the items. When we get all ten issues in game I want to do a fun event for players that collect all of them
"I want to do a fun event for players that collect all of them"- And why does your phrase remind me of exactly this

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/09/24

We are so close to being on to Scene Art, man. I burned through some Leslie this week, have a couple left and then I'm done with animation! Not much else to report, but I'm happy with how everything's coming along, and oh-

The v.07 vote begins on Wednesday!

First match is between Lucia and Arianna, with the winner moving on to face the Linnet's - I'll have the match-up and then victory doodles like I did last update for each contest, and soon we'll know who the v.07 girls will be, which is exciting. I know Moth wants to get back to writing again, so it's good news for everyone.

Stream tomorrow, 5PM PST, working on background elements for the game (products, posters, billboards, set dressing basically)

Have a wonderful week y'all!

- Breadman
ProgressLog13_post.jpg

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Shame on the Developer because you:
  1. Have an older computer, or
  2. Haven't updated your OS and/or drivers, or
  3. Haven't bothered to search the thread for "failed to initialize graphics", or
  4. Haven't even asked for help before grousing in the thread so that you could be pointed to a the developer SPECIFICALLY made for people in your situation?
There's definitely a piece of crap (no censorship necessary) in this thread - and it's not the game. There is someone who should be ashamed - and it's not the developer.
The one who said he gave up on this game... ,is just a f**** hater .My PC is also old (from 2012) and with its graphic driver well installed my computer never notice I'm playing this game, even the web browser is much more heavier than Demon Deals

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes