Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I mean I need the finished one of the latest updates,not the starting.
Ever tried searching the word save with the version number in a thread?
1705851718713.png
See my signature to learn how to find most answers to the questions you might have in game threads on F95.

That all being said - you could start at the save made available in slot 50 and simply play the new content to have it all. I mean, it is called a "game," after all - not an "art gallery."

• Love
Reactions: kalik and OLD JEANS

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Ever tried searching the word save with the version number in a thread?
View attachment 3283849
See my signature to learn how to find most answers to the questions you might have in game threads on F95.

That all being said - you could start at the save made available in slot 50 and simply play the new content to have it all. I mean, it is called a "game," after all - not an "art gallery."
Thank you!I know what you mean but it wont be enough time for me to play each game all from the update,especially this kind sandbox without skip to forward.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
From Substar

Progress Log-
Almost there. I got a little more than 30 images done this week which, even with the multiple characters involved, complicated poses, and a surprise mini animation, matches was I did last week for that other event. This one has 46 images total so I'm a little more than 2/3 through, I fully expect to wrap art by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest, then plug in Leslie's quest log, do a playthrough to make sure it works well enough to send to the team, and prep the changelog and other promo material.

While I won't announce an official date until I announce an official date, this is about as close as I'll come to saying that we know the release date is gonna be announced at the next log, and we know the team takes 2 weeks for testing, so your extrapolations would likely be pretty accurate right now haha

Have an awesome week everyone, thank you for sticking with me through this extended dev cycle, I am so looking forward to getting Brenda out to everyone, resting my arm during testing, and getting into the family stuff again soon

ProgressLog27_post.jpg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
While I won't announce an official date until I announce an official date, this is about as close as I'll come to saying that we know the release date is gonna be announced at the next log, and we know the team takes 2 weeks for testing, so your extrapolations would likely be pretty accurate right now haha
Brings to mind two things:
1705857220546.png 1705857185742.png

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
From Substar

Progress Log-
Almost there. I got a little more than 30 images done this week which, even with the multiple characters involved, complicated poses, and a surprise mini animation, matches was I did last week for that other event. This one has 46 images total so I'm a little more than 2/3 through, I fully expect to wrap art by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest, then plug in Leslie's quest log, do a playthrough to make sure it works well enough to send to the team, and prep the changelog and other promo material.

Have an awesome week everyone, thank you for sticking with me through this extended dev cycle, I am so looking forward to getting Brenda out to everyone, resting my arm during testing, and getting into the family stuff again soon

View attachment 3284044
:ROFLMAO: penguins-of-madagascar-skipper.gif

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Lol that's a bit mean, not everyone has access to better pc's you know?
But i laughed, im prolly just as "mean" as you
Raspberry Pis have been 64bit processors since 2016, with 64bit OSs for them for quite a few years, as well.

While I understand your perspective - It's almost more difficult to get a 32bit system and OS in the past 10 years for cheap than it is to get a 64bit system.

Reactions: FakoSIL

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
como eu faço para abrir no sistema operacional 32 bits ?
Try this. I can't test it beyond launching it on my own computer, because I don't have any 32-bit systems, so I have no idea if it works properly. Even if it does work, I can't promise the performance will be as good as the 64-bit version.

Just paste the contents of the .zip into the game folder and replace.

Last edited:

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Pardon my ignorance, I've been trying to find the update schedule for the game because I am curious. Does anyone know what the next update after this one is focused on?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Is there currently a way to use Mammon's power for expansion content in any scenes other than Angelina's?
Currently it's just Angelina. When the production schedule allows for it (meaning when all of the team is working on the current build) we plan on having 'bonus' events voted on by supporters which will include things like using Mammon's power on completed girls and additional post-arc content for completed girls. There's no timeline right now for when we'll get to those events as Zakko is focusing on fixing my old stuff and I'm not stopping the production schedule so I keep adding new stuff to his workload, but he's catching up to me.

now this is gonna sound crazy but what if we used the expansion power...

...on ourselves?
Overlapping powers like that you'd get a Bag of Holding x Portable Hole situation where MC and whoever he was banging would be sucked into the Astral Plane

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes