• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Is the Brenda and Leslie content the only thing in this update?

The change log doesn't specify what the new content is.

Manumanuel

May 8, 2022
The very last teaser for v.06 -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's it for me over here folks! I'll see y'all in a little over a week - have a good time, if you do play the update early remember it's a beta, there's gonna be some bugs the team didn't catch so please be cool about it and if you wanna help us report it in the help-and-bug-report channel on discord (and if you really enjoyed it consider supporting on substar or ko-fi!). Happy gaming y'all
Dear BreadMan,

I played DD for the 1st time with version 5.5 and was waiting to see the new version before leaving a comment.

I would like to say that I find this game truly exceptional! Everything is perfect: a very interesting story, fun gameplay, especially with the mini battles, well-developed characters (in every sense of the word hehe), and beautiful graphics.

Being a "Big Ass Man", I couldn't help but appreciate this update with Brenda and the presence of Cassie.

I've ejaculated more than once while playing your game, and because of you, I've given myself an auto facial!

I just remained slightly instasifait because of a scene. We couldn't see the MC putting his tongue in Brenda's asshole. I so wanted to see the scene from the other angle and see the MC devouring Brenda from behind!

If I may make a suggestion for the future, I'd at least do a scene where Cassie slightly dominates the MC. She could give him a facesitting or a 69 but she's the one in control and squishes him with her huge buttocks while he devours Candice's asshole and pussy from behind. If you ever create a scene like this, I'll definitely cum! Hoping we'll get a good view from behind!

Anyway, thanks and congratulations for this game! Good luck with the rest and you're doing great!

Reactions: HCoel

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
What if (and this is just my opinion) Bread spent the next updates advancing only family content, and kept all the side girls as a bonus, either a little scene each update, or even no side characters at all until at least Leslie, Ashley, Cassie and cousin are done?
Well you're in for a treat because he is doing family stuff next. He switches between family and side characters with each update. My guess is a sister focus next.

Carnage999

Dec 31, 2023
I’m stuck at this Quest where we have to put Brenda’s Books in Mall and Library,It’s not proceeding even after completing that task.

Reactions: CUM ZONE

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
"Speed run" playthrough video for for first-time walkthrough for this update (480p, no audio - 01:12:35, 416.88 MB). All journal quests completed without need to ask questions/research thread. If there are Easter Eggs I missed, c'est la vie.

Related: speed run of v0.05.5 new content #7,044

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 140 Votes