Jocky_24

Nov 28, 2023
No, there's no event like the one you describe.
Thanks for replying! I asked about the Lesbian stuff because you added it as a tag and so I was wondering which girls I'd focus on. Cheers for that.

As for the scenario I mentioned, I'm surprised. Perhaps I got the wrong end of the stick but the conversation you have with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
made it seem like she would be into that sort of thing (Protag even calls her freaky) considering her reply is to tell you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL: In a similar vein though, are there any instances of group sex?Threesome or more?

Keep up the great work!! (y)

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
hey guys I seem to be having trouble with dolly after 69ing her It seems that her quest stopped progressing, any work arounds for this?

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
In a similar vein though, are there any instances of group sex?Threesome or more?
There are some, and more will be added with time.
Where the heck is comic #2?

I've found what looks like a restaurant by the boardwalk that's closed for renovations, and an abandoned cabin in the woods. But I can't find the silly comic book #2. haha
In Ashley's room.
hey guys I seem to be having trouble with dolly after 69ing her It seems that her quest stopped progressing, any work arounds for this?
You're in luck, because a patch with a fix is dropping now :BootyTime:

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Demon Deals v0.06a has dropped. This is a bugfix patch!
You can either re-download the whole game, or download the patch for Windows/macOS/Linux (it comes with instructions).

ONLY APPLY THE PATCH TO DEMON DEALS V0.06 PUBLIC.

New wrench icon in the phone with two options:
  • "Clear stuck image(s)"
    Allows you to clear any pictures on the screen, should a "hiccup in the engine" have caused an image to get stuck.

• "Debug room"
    Should a player's save be affected by a bug in a manner where we can't make the game automatically fix it via a patch, there will be some options available in the debug room to fix those issues.
    Currently it supports resetting Dolly's quest, and completing Dolly's quest.
    We recommend "Reset Dolly" if her quest got stuck and you never experienced the full thing. Use "Finish Dolly's content" if you completed her content before, but her progress had regressed, making you unable to replay her content.

Quality of Life
  • Added more quests to direct the player.
  • Added a quest for Arianna so she's no longer the only one without a quest to direct the player to her.
  • When loading your own save instead of the one in slot 50, the game will give you the newest update's quest(s) if you have progressed far enough for them to be unlocked. This means, for example, loading a fully completed v0.05.5 save would have it automatically give you the quests for v.06's Brenda and Leslie.
  • Updated the save in slot 50 to start with Brenda and Leslie's v.06 quests active.

Notable bugfixes
  • Fixed Brandy's event in History class where the player could get stuck.
  • Fixed Dolly's quest getting stuck for some players.
  • Fixed Candy's repeatable at her mansion getting the player stuck in the backyard (it will auto-fix your save).
  • Fixed the potential softlock in Cup a Feel where Katie could get in the way.
  • Made it easier to click on the plant in Brenda's apartment.
  • Fixed the gate event so you can't start Brenda's route until you've finished Cassie's gym quest (as it was intended).
  • 40+ other smaller bug and grammar fixes.

Last edited:

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
applied the patch....
game wont load now
There's been no issues with that on our side, so we'd appreciate if you could jump on the Discord into #help-and-bug-report to give us the details so we can get it solved ASAP.

Edit:

Last edited:

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Demon Deals v0.06a has dropped. This is a bugfix patch!
You can either re-download the whole game, or download the patch for Windows/macOS/Linux (it comes with instructions).

New wrench icon in the phone with two options:
  • "Clear stuck image(s)"
    Allows you to clear any pictures on the screen, should a "hiccup in the engine" have caused an image to get stuck.

• "Debug room"
    Should a player's save be affected by a bug in a manner where we can't make the game automatically fix it via a patch, there will be some options available in the debug room to fix those issues.
    Currently it supports resetting Dolly's quest, and completing Dolly's quest.
    We recommend "Reset Dolly" if her quest got stuck and you never experienced the full thing. Use "Finish Dolly's content" if you completed her content before, but her progress had regressed, making you unable to replay her content.

Quality of Life
  • Added more quests to direct the player.
  • Added a quest for Arianna so she's no longer the only one without a quest to direct the player to her.
  • When loading your own save instead of the one in slot 50, the game will give you the newest update's quest(s) if you have progressed far enough for them to be unlocked. This means, for example, loading a fully completed v0.05.5 save would have it automatically give you the quests for v.06's Brenda and Leslie.
  • Updated the save in slot 50 to start with Brenda and Leslie's v.06 quests active.

Notable bugfixes
  • Fixed Brandy's event in History class where the player could get stuck.
  • Fixed Dolly's quest getting stuck for some players.
  • Fixed Candy's repeatable at her mansion getting the player stuck in the backyard (it will auto-fix your save).
  • Fixed the potential softlock in Cup a Feel where Katie could get in the way.
  • Made it easier to click on the plant in Brenda's apartment.
  • Fixed the gate event so you can't start Brenda's route until you've finished Cassie's gym quest (as it was intended).
  • 40+ other smaller bug and grammar fixes.
is the debug room the same as the replay room?

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Patch immediately got flagged as a severe trojan from windows defender.
scan of the patch.
Feel free to scan it yourself, too. Do keep in mind Windows Defender is known to falsely flag RPGM stuff.
is the debug room the same as the replay room?
No, the debug room is specifically a room I've created to help fix saves that may break because of bugs. Most bugs can be fixed without something like that, but ocassionally the save itself may be affected—that's what the debug room will help with.
It won't be present by the time the game is complete.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
scan of the patch.
Feel free to scan it yourself, too. Do keep in mind Windows Defender is known to falsely flag RPGM stuff.

No, the debug room is specifically a room I've created to help fix saves that may break because of bugs. Most bugs can be fixed without something like that, but ocassionally the save itself may be affected—that's what the debug room will help with.
It won't be present by the time the game is complete.
gotcha where can we find it?

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I believe I've now figured out the issue regarding the "failed to load" error a couple of people had.

DO:​
  • Apply the patch to v0.06 Public.

DO NOT:​
  • Apply the patch to v0.06 Beta, or earlier versions of the game (such as v0.05.5).
  • Apply the patch if you have modified the files, such as decryption.
  • Apply the patch to the unofficial compressed version found on the thread. (Normally it'd work, but they modified the files beyond compression this time around.)
To be clear, we did not go out of our way to make the game break if any of the "do nots" were done. Although in the future, we'll attempt to make the patch work for the beta version as well.

Should you re-download the game because you don't have v0.06 Public to patch, do know that the links have been updated and said downloads are already v0.06a—just move your save folder over and you should be golden.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes