Zakko

Lead Developer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress log - 2024/08/25

It doesn't look like much, I know, but remember that I gauge progress on number of events - not the amount of work done, which has been a lot these last few weeks. This last week I wrapped up the art for that big event, another +50 images done and glad to be moving on to the next thing finally. I still have to plug the final images in over the rough art but that shouldn't take too long, I hope to have another event coded and be in into it's art by next log.

Stream tomorrow, Spicy Teaser on Wednesday, I'll see y'all then and have a good one!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_25_post.jpg

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
how many devs work on this game? is it just that one guy, or does breadman code as well
just bread alone is doing the job right like he is some honored one, but writing is the bugman living in his basement that is Ghostmoth who is doing the writing for focus girls, zakko is also in the team for polishing the coding behind bread trail. zakko is not the same level to caught up bread so that bread can be relieved of coding right now so this Monster trio is not working a full 100%. think of it as the team 7. you guess who is Sakura in the team.

• Haha
Reactions: aze123451
Oct 17, 2018
just bread alone is doing the job right like he is some honored one, but writing is the bugman living in his basement that is Ghostmoth who is doing the writing for focus girls, zakko is also in the team for polishing the coding behind bread trail. zakko is not the same level to caught up bread so that bread can be relieved of coding right now so this Monster trio is not working a full 100%. think of it as the team 7. you guess who is Sakura in the team.
yes that's right, Moth is in their own basement and not chained in breads basement being fed Bread's famous bread and water cereal each day. :)

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
is there a collection with all the doodles, stream results, and pictures the devs post? there just as good as the art in the actual game and i don't want to go hunting for them if i don't have to lol

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
is there a collection with all the doodles, stream results, and pictures the devs post? there just as good as the art in the actual game and i don't want to go hunting for them if i don't have to lol

There isn't a collection in the sense of having it all in a folder and easily viewable.
There is a teaser channel on the discord which if you scroll back through has all the teasers, stream results, vote doodles for when the voting rounds for next update happened.

Reactions: juz4phun

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
What is the role of a Lead Developer?
In this context, Zakko is the one who does the coding. He is currently working through breads old work and rejigging it all to future proof it and bring it up to scratch whilst also crushing bugs etc.

He is not the lead dev in the sense that he oversee's the project. That is actually Breadman himself

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes