Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/08/06

Coding is done! The last events threw a curveball at me (which I anticipated haha) and I ended up needing to do another bust/sprite for Brenda on top of rounding out the rest of Brandy's outfit busts and her expressions, so that ate up the back end of the week. I got some roughs for the first animation but I'll be starting on that task in full this coming week!

Streaming our next movie poster stream for the theater in the mall tomorrow at 5PM PST!

- Breadman
ProgressLog6.jpg

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Kind of wonder how the progress looks like when it's all done at once comalred to the chunks it was before.
Sorry, lost you at this part 'comalred to the chunks' what were you trying to comment on if I may ask?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think they mybe asking what it would be like if finished all at once i could be wrong tho.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

bobfast

Aug 1, 2021
Any chance the "HELLo love" app will be expanded in future updates to include information about all the characters?
Right now it seems as if just a few of them have accessible information screens whilst the rest simply give you a "That's all for this version.".
I really enjoy the small bits of information about the characters you can get there and it's a shame only a few of them have it.

/Bob Fast - sent from my 2009 Dell Desktop

Reactions: BreadManGames

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
SAUR SOLDIERS! Robot Dinos and sexy astro-soldiers protecting the universe. This is the 3rd of our movie posters for the theater that'll be debuting in v.06 and was a lot of fun to complete. I don't like drawing robots, but this turned out alright. And that space girl - yeesh!

- Breadman

MoviePoster_3.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
o my god let me bite that ass and get lock jaw lol. mybe we should have the mother cosplay that lol.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
in a world filled with Abandoned tags and endless waits for updates, zakko and breadman carry our hopes with great communications, amazing content and a commitment to quality, truly what model developers look like
Zakko and breadman sure are great and really deliver, let's hope those two can keep up the pace and not need any third contributor like a writer or anything

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
There is a bit of an inconsistency bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might be good if it's possible of course to make auto-save right after every cinematic, not sure if this is even possible. :)
I don't remember if I've seen this bug before but I'll disable sleeping during this section to stop that from being possible. Thanks for letting me know!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AcTePuKc
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes