gaylord12

Nov 12, 2019
I'm not a huge fan of Sunny or anything but it really seems like 0.8 or 0.9 is the optimal time for her to get an update considering her plot is a Leslie subplot and 1.0 is allegedly when the final barrier is broken with her.
It's not guaranteed that 1.0 follows after 0.9.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Should be 0.09 then 0.1. Numbers don't make sense otherwise.
That's not how software versioning normally works. It's not decimal, it's sequential. it could just as easily be labeled v0/5/5/1 or v0-5-5-1 but periods are the accepted standard.

vA.B.C
The first number of the sequence (A) is a major version. The second (B) is a minor update. (C) is a patch. It wouldn't be unbelievable to find an application that is v3.35.8d - 3rd major version, 35th minor update for the 3rd version, 8th patch for the 35th update, and 4th fix to the 8th patch.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
That's not how software versioning normally works. It's not decimal, it's sequential. it could just as easily be labeled v0/5/5/1 or v0-5-5-1 but periods are the accepted standard.

vA.B.C
The first number of the sequence (A) is a major version. The second (B) is a minor update. (C) is a patch. It wouldn't be unbelievable to find an application that is v3.35.8d - 3rd major version, 35th minor update for the 3rd version, 8th patch for the 35th update, and 4th fix to the 8th patch.
Does Bread use v.10 and v.09, or v.10 and v.9?

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Versus + Victory Doodles from last week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First Image:
CAKE-TALITY!!!

Also...anyone remember the ass-old "monty python/flying circus sketch" of that one dude sentenced to death, but allowed to decide how he'd die? How he is then chased/hunted down by hundreds of naked woman...cuz why not?
Twerk-E-cution: the worlds most chosen, humane way to execute!
I'll fucking DIE....But it's totally worth it! - Deathrow Inmate, just before his death.

:unsure: ...or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I mean, I wouldn't argue if there were two Maria's, but that does seem like a bug. What part of the story did this happen at and were you able to still complete the event?
It is just entering and she is already there in her spot. This occured when the event occured (the 'first' meeting) and that 'npc' just remained in backdrop. Took the shot in the pause of the conversation so wouldnt get blocked from view

after dolly she is just gone altogether so can't? do the giving sample stuff? if that is in there yet

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
It is just entering and she is already there in her spot. This occured when the event occured (the 'first' meeting) and that 'npc' just remained in backdrop. Took the shot in the pause of the conversation so wouldnt get blocked from view

after dolly she is just gone altogether so can't? do the giving sample stuff? if that is in there yet
cool cool I'll take a look at it, thank you for letting me know. After dolly that's it for Maria right now

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes