BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
is that leslie with small tits?
That's Oluchi, Chiwa's sister

Thanks for the answer. I keep on thinking that not including some of the doodles in the game is a pity, especially if you consider the end results, but I'm well aware that adding them require a lot of work.
If I like a doodle enough it will make it in, a few poses have already!

So... is this abandoned? C'mon it's taking so long for an update!
like Sukme said, it's coming it's just taking a lot longer than I want it to- I hurt my shoulder last month and that slowed me down but if you're keeping up with it we post progress logs and stream every week

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
last week's teaser image!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
too zoomed in. I can logically understand what it is. But even if I do it does not FEEL like I am looking at a pair of tits.
it does nothing for me.
the first picture you posted really that I didn't find hot. (because of the zoom and crop. I would probably like the full sized version)
All the other pics are amazing.

Reactions: BreadManGames

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
too zoomed in. I can logically understand what it is. But even if I do it does not FEEL like I am looking at a pair of tits.
it does nothing for me.
the first picture you posted really that I didn't find hot. (because of the zoom and crop. I would probably like the full sized version)
All the other pics are amazing.
It's the cleavage between knuckles on their index finger. Make a fist and look at your hand. Did you really think that was tits?

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Gravity defying cleavage, no less.
tight tops and double sided clear gel tape.
I am not even joking, found this out from an ex who liked to cosplay. If you have ever seen girls wear dresses that look like they are one step away from falling off but never do it's because they are literally taped down; there are even wide variants in all types of skin colors women use to keep their boobs in the right position or their bottoms low but never falling off.

Last edited:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
tight tops and double sided clear gel tape.
I am not even joking, found this out from an ex who liked to cosplay. If you have ever seen girls wear dresses that look like they are one step away from falling off but never do it's because they are literally tapped down; there are even wide variants in all types of skin colors women use to keep their boobs in the right position or their bottoms low but never falling off.
no argument there.

Two things: the pic is upside-down. its a drawing.

So, there's that ;) But yea, the shit girls go through to look good or just keep things in place is... remarkable. I sure wouldn't do it. Balls sticking to my legs is enough for me.

Reactions: FakoSIL

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
no argument there.

Two things: the pic is upside-down. its a drawing.

So, there's that ;) But yea, the shit girls go through to look good or just keep things in place is... remarkable. I sure wouldn't do it. Balls sticking to my legs is enough for me.
Off topic but boxer briefs with loose front really help with that.
I used to wear normal boxers until high school where certain parts of me grew more than others, I have muscular legs and well developed other parts so sitting with my legs together was eye wateringly painful (had a feminist teacher give me detention for "manspreading" once), the right underwear can move your man parts out of the way enough that it's tolerable.
It was a really awkward conversation with my track and field coach but to this day I still grateful, never would have made it though my runs without them.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Off topic but boxer briefs with loose front really help with that.
I used to wear normal boxers until high school where certain parts of me grew more than others, I have muscular legs and well developed other parts so sitting with my legs together was eye wateringly painful (had a feminist teacher give me detention for "manspreading" once), the right underwear can move your man parts out of the way enough that it's tolerable.
It was a really awkward conversation with my track and field coach but to this day I still grateful, never would have made it though my runs without them.
Manspreading is a real thing and is fucking annoying, especially on public transport. Hope you saw a doctor for your massively swollen balls, though.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is it only me or the 2d games are better than the 3d ones !
It depends.
3D games have the extra level of interactivity that 2D don't, typically free camera movement that allows the player to view any and all angles.
There's also the issue of being far more demanding on system hardware, especially on CPU/GPU/RAM and are now more dependant on SSD storage as a minimum, especially with the quality of textures and lighting effects being rendered in real-time.

If you're talking about 2D art vs 3D art (3DCG), then again it depends on each instance, and both are also dependant on the skill of the artist.
Good 2D always beats average/bad 3D images, but good 3D images get access to levels of visual quality and fidelity that would likely take a 2D artist far longer to achieve, with the caveat being that 3D art is absolutely dependant on the hardware that's being used to render it. Not just for time taken to fully render a single scene, but the overall quality of the image generated too.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes