BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
how do i get a job
usually it involves filling out a resume and contacting HR or ownership, although most companies nowadays use online portals like Indeed or Linkedin.

If you meant in the game, you can get a job at the hospital during the visit when your Mom takes you there - talk to the front desk and the Janitor in the Maternity Ward. You can also get a pizza delivery job by going to church on Sunday after meeting the Freeman sisters.

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
usually it involves filling out a resume and contacting HR or ownership, although most companies nowadays use online portals like Indeed or Linkedin.

If you meant in the game, you can get a job at the hospital during the visit when your Mom takes you there - talk to the front desk and the Janitor in the Maternity Ward. You can also get a pizza delivery job by going to church on Sunday after meeting the Freeman sisters.

Thanks for the advice, in game and irl

Reactions: BreadManGames
Jun 27, 2022
The sound of this game I awesome. It felt like coming from outside of this world,like it is not meant for mortals. Personally, I want a little longer period of time for i.e kissing or moaning.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Sir Ballihollin

Mar 13, 2022
Hey BreadMan!

I got a great idea for some endgame Leslie content:

When you reach the desired affiction for your mom, maybe she would still be as conscious not to allow raw sex. Also due to the size of our character's member, sadly there is no suitable condom available. So the only option here are contraceptives. Since she is a doctor, the pharmacist can easily recognise her, so you must buy the contraceptive pills from the pharmacy. BUT while you are in the pharmacy, maybe Lilith can offer you a choice to buy fertility pills instead of contraceptives, to cause the exact opposite effect of the anti-baby pills. This would be a moment where the player could choose to keep buying the contraceptives or buy fertility boosting ones, to commit the ultimate incest with Leslie... I think this could be a nice addition to the end part of the game, considering the fact that maybe incest isn't for everyone. (I've read some comments about this) Look, I'm not saying pregnancy should be a thing for everyone, like it happens in Summertime Saga for instance, but it could be a nice addition for some important characters.

Keep it up! :D

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey BreadMan!

I got a great idea for some endgame Leslie content:

When you reach the desired affiction for your mom, maybe she would still be as conscious not to allow raw sex. Also due to the size of our character's member, sadly there is no suitable condom available. So the only option here are contraceptives. Since she is a doctor, the pharmacist can easily recognise her, so you must buy the contraceptive pills from the pharmacy. BUT while you are in the pharmacy, maybe Lilith can offer you a choice to buy fertility pills instead of contraceptives, to cause the exact opposite effect of the anti-baby pills. This would be a moment where the player could choose to keep buying the contraceptives or buy fertility boosting ones, to commit the ultimate incest with Leslie... I think this could be a nice addition to the end part of the game, considering the fact that maybe incest isn't for everyone. (I've read some comments about this) Look, I'm not saying pregnancy should be a thing for everyone, like it happens in Summertime Saga for instance, but it could be a nice addition for some important characters.

Keep it up! :D
That would be an interesting way of players getting to choose ultimate evil or not - we'll see what happens.

As for folks that don't like incest content, ignore it or play something else, I chose substar so I could tell this kind of story haha

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes