MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Ahhh! The Kettle curse, the more you want something the longer it seems to take to complete. If only less people wanted it, it could have been done by now :unsure:
In the end it is what it is, there’s a shitload of stuff to play anyway. It seems like a lot of hard work to just make a game, so unless you got people working for you it’s gonna be slow.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Wouldnt be mad if Leslie and Cassie’s Mom gets introduced…

Lot of characters already. What’s one more absolutely crucial one to help aid in the MC’s conquest?
It's been talked about, a lot, on the Discord. If I ever did add a gilf character, it would be Leslie's mom - but even the possibility is a long ways off

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's been talked about, a lot, on the Discord. If I ever did add a gilf character, it would be Leslie's mom - but even the possibility is a long ways off
Dude please... pretty please... pretty please with a cherry on top:love:

the only thing better that a Hot Mother/Daughter Duo in a threesome is a Hot GILF/MILF/Daughter Trifecta in a foursome.
The holy grail of Playa's (or the Holy Grail of this Playa)

though given the size you draw boobs maybe give her a little lift? don't want her tripping over them. o_O

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
So when will the poll for the next character that will be focused on in the update be sent?
not for awhile, I do those when I'm about halfway through the focus girls update, and with me shuffling things around and switching to numbered and then x.5 updates (currently working through v.5.5, family stuff) it probably won't be til mid-year-ish that the next character poll is up

4.50 star(s) 143 Votes