Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Hmm, I am using the .5.1 update and I get hard lock when entering the upstairs area in the home zone. EIther leaving the apartment or trying to go upstairs to enter locks the game. Removing the .5.1 patch resolves issue.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Hmm, I am using the .5.1 update and I get hard lock when entering the upstairs area in the home zone. EIther leaving the apartment or trying to go upstairs to enter locks the game. Removing the .5.1 patch resolves issue.
Check out #5129.

Aug 24, 2020
A few questions:

Have the devs ever mentioned that this game will keep go in like SS or do they have an ending planned?

How much content is there right now?

Also is pregnancy planned for end game?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just hope in the end we get to keep the girls and the monster that we have and mybe lilith and her sisters lol.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
A few questions:

Have the devs ever mentioned that this game will keep go in like SS or do they have an ending planned?

How much content is there right now?

Also is pregnancy planned for end game?
Yes, I/we have an ending planned. This will be a big game and said ending is a long ways off, but the plot is solidly in place for us.

There's 5 versions totaling around 4 hours of play, give or take an hour in you speed through text or read everything.

Yes, there is pregnancy planned but (outside of characters like Sofia where it's a part of their story arc) it won't happen until the 'epilogue' updates after the main story is concluded.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes