ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Personally I'm also dying for when we finally get to the mom's blowjob (I suppose that will come before the MC fuck her).

Reactions: StreamSteam

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
v.10-ISH ??? WHAT???
dude thats like 2-3 years away?
I understand but you gotta empathize the dev team, they're not just working solely on Leslie but to everybody's preference in the community. There's woman with gigantic assets and those with petite body style. I'm a breast man but the next update after 5.5 will focus majorly on booty and I believe that's perfectly awesome for those who love big asses. The dev has already made it clear that Leslie will have quality content each update so no need to worry.(y)

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
I mean, maybe? I hope it doesn't take that long, but yeah, I've talked before about the plan I have for her and when MC getting with her will happen
Haha..seeing people getting all panicky with "just" 2-3 years. Man I can't even believe it's been more then 5years since I registered on this website. Heck..I can't even believe it's been what...wait lemme check...Holy Dildo! 9 years since Gabe announced LOQO.
I'd guessed 5-6'ish years....time flies...:unsure:

Before you know it, Bread & Team is working on Demon Deals2....Demon'ier Deals?...Demoniest Deals?....2D2D: Tokyo Dift (Too [much] Demon Too [much] Deals) ...or something like that. I suck at coming up with names.

GhostMoth

Lead Writer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
Just to reiterate we're currently undergoing a few, as Zakko called it, "Growing Pains" to ensure that work done now saves us a lot of time in the future as the game expands. That means finishing up commissioned characters, ensuring the code is stable for later additions, making sure family members progress at a similar rate, and of course preplanning the larger plot with wiggle room to course correct if we need to as characters are gradually voted in. Sabrina's arc was a learning experience for us when constructing a solo arc, and gave us an idea of what kind of time table that alone could entail.

Ideally with the 3 of us working in tandem, we can get more builds out faster than before, and certainly quicker than Bread could have done alone. It's not a promise, but a goal we want to set for ourselves. We want to make the best game we can, as fast as we can without sacrificing quality. I'm sure you're all probably tired of us saying that by now, but I felt it was worth mentioning again since the concern of release cycles came up.

renpygod

Nov 27, 2018
I mean, maybe? I hope it doesn't take that long, but yeah, I've talked before about the plan I have for her and when MC getting with her will happen
we will get the F scene after maybe the BJ, TJ and ASSJOB and a couple more teases from the mom

hopefully we get anal first, who knows

Reactions: FakoSIL

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
god damn dude, then i'll have a job, finish college, maybe even stop playing these games
well, there goes my hope for seeing blowjob/buttjob from ashley this update, i guess she's also gonna be slow burned for 3 years

Reactions: ViihX

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
god damn dude, then i'll have a job, finish college, maybe even stop playing these games
well, there goes my hope for seeing blowjob/buttjob from ashley this update, i guess she's also gonna be slow burned for 3 years
yeah her jumping from no sex content to all that in 1 update is a lot, but keep your head up, good things with Ash are coming, there's some dope stuff in these next few updates (5.5, 6.5, etc)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
It's fair to want more and faster when it comes to Leslie and Ashley, they're the most popular girls (I think, they're my favorites at least), they're fine as hell and the closest to MC emotionally. But that makes it even more important to me that I get their stories right. I have a plan and am sticking to it, I think in the end it'll be a satisfying experience and, hopefully, worth the wait.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes