Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

KermitwithaC

May 18, 2021
I'm trapped in the comic store with no way to leave or finish the quest for Ashley send help. For reference I bought the comic from the glittering spot before the quest got activated.

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
dude there's literally a majority of people telling that they are dissapointed in update and that it was shit, waited since last year to get fucking 5 scenes nothing new happened with 2 most important characters (mom & sister)
The people being disappointed only show up twice a year to get the free update and complain about lack of content, then are gone. If they had followed what the devs repeat a 100 times a day they’d know what to expect from an update and what not to ! The dev has never promised sex with the mom at 0.55 neither has he said anything about a bj.
And if there’s such a major rip off., then where are the negative reviews?

The review system isn’t perfect but it’s pretty reliable information on wether a dev is fucking you or not

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The people being disappointed only show up twice a year to get the free update and complain about lack of content, then are gone. If they had followed what the devs repeat a 100 times a day they’d know what to expect from an update and what not to ! The dev has never promised sex with the mom at 0.55 neither has he said anything about a bj.
And if there’s such a major rip off., then where are the negative reviews?

The review system isn’t perfect but it’s pretty reliable information on wether a dev is fucking you or not
Dont bother man, I already killed that one.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I answered this question less than 2 pages ago: #7,082
I'm trapped in the comic store with no way to leave or finish the quest for Ashley send help. For reference I bought the comic from the glittering spot before the quest got activated.
The glittering spot is the Easter Egg, not the quest you need to finish before you leave.
See: #7,052 at 52:30
Does anyone have a walkthrough or clips from the new update? Or even pictures I have no way to play it
See: #7,052

Feb 16, 2019
I think there is a repeat of dialogue text when I was going through Sabrina’s final quest for the date. When mom called you up in the mall her dialogue speech text repeated three time before I was finally able to progress further. A bit of a slight bug.

also I have been noticing some clipping in some sex scenes of floating heads and it skipping slightly with Aunt Cassie for the steam room bj. Like she’s already sucking your dick before she strips but then she goes back to strip and it plays out normally. (Don’t know if anyone else has experience that)

Some things to iron out before the next update probably (Hope the next update has more hospital update with mom getting our “sample” after the fun with cuz)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think there is a repeat of dialogue text when I was going through Sabrina’s final quest for the date. When mom called you up in the mall her dialogue speech text repeated three time before I was finally able to progress further. A bit of a slight bug.

also I have been noticing some clipping in some sex scenes of floating heads and it skipping slightly with Aunt Cassie for the steam room bj. Like she’s already sucking your dick before she strips but then she goes back to strip and it plays out normally. (Don’t know if anyone else has experience that)

Some things to iron out before the next update probably (Hope the next update has more hospital update with mom getting our “sample” after the fun with cuz)
Developers aren't reading the thread at this time - they won't be back until sometime during the weekend or later. They are focusing their efforts in their discord until then. If you want to report bugs/problems - head to their discord linked in OP.

Your Sabrina dialogue text was from last update, so if it happened to you - either it was an isolated event for you or something new in this update created the issue.

I did not have the same experience with the Cassie scene as you.

Last edited:

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
Anyone know the name of music when MC work out with his aunt Cassie? I think its so good and fit with that scene but cant find information about that for my playlist :unsure: :unsure: . So pls help if u know it and tks u:love:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Compressed version plz)
See: #7,024
Anyone know the name of music when MC work out with his aunt Cassie? I think its so good and fit with that scene but cant find information about that for my playlist :unsure: :unsure: . So pls help if u know it and tks u:love:
Protip: use your smartphone to listen to the game and find the song -
(Not the only way to do this - but its a simple one)

Reactions: huyetdutrang

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Not this song but tks for protip bro. New knowledge for me (y)(y)
Sorry - I quickly pulled the audio from the shower scene, thinking it was the same without checking. My bad.
Here's workout music - Anno Domini Beats / Shake:

Reactions: huyetdutrang
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes