BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
V.05 is here!

Remember - old saves are not compatible with this version! You must either use the included save in slot 50 or start a new game.

Windows

Mega -

GDrive -

Mac

Mega -

GDrive -

Mobile (No save is included in this version, tap the bottom right when opening to start)

Mega -

GDrive -

Linux (Yes, there's a Linux version now - thanks Zakko)

Mega -

GDrive -
God damn bro, gimme a minute to update it here haha

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey!

The Public release of Demon Deals v.05 is here! Check the links on OP for the stable(r) latest update containing Sabrina’s finished story arc, more Leslie, and side characters.

Keep in mind that while we fixed as many bugs as able to, some likely slipped through that will be found by this wider release, and with my luck there’s likely something broken from something I did to fix it haha – if that happens, please report it on the Discord and we’ll get it right as quick as we can.

I want to thank all of you that play my game and enjoy it – whether you support me financially or not, if you play the game and you have fun you’re supporting me and this project, and I love you guys for that. Have a great rest of the year, I’ll be back in early January to get rolling on v05.5 and return to streaming art!

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
* Still standing at his hobo fire-barrel *
..Wait what? It's already the 22nd?
Wohoo, let's go!

Also a "thank you" for Bread, for the continued good work and the public version for us peasants ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Yeetmen27

Mar 9, 2020
how exactly am i supposed to play this on android without having to start from the beginning? bottom right doesn't really help, the save that is bottom right and says "new" i click it and it says " Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ´1´).

Yeetmen27

Mar 9, 2020
how exactly am i supposed to play this on android without having to start from the beginning? bottom right doesn't really help, the save that is bottom right and says "new" i click it and it says " Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ´1´).
and in addition to this one the file save 50 slot is empty on android, atleast for me.

4.50 star(s) 143 Votes