SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
How do i do that?
Every morning after breakfast, before you go to school, do the dishes, make up mom's bed on the couch and (damnit, I'm drawing a blank here) take out the trash? Either way, there's three things you need to do each day before you go out and then you'll get an allowance in the evening.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
any release dates set for v0.5.5?
:FacePalm:
Is there any sex scene with officer Juggs?
Not at this time.
anything with the mom yet (penetration) or is this another no-download version?
You will need to wait until around v0.10 before you might get that. Hers is the long game.
FOR GOD SAKE! Lemme smash the mum. Don't care if it's in her booty hole or down her throat into her waiting stomach but lemme inflate this milf with some cum ffs :LOL:
See above.
How about netorase?
No.
have downloaded twice now and as soon as it loads up i get the same message "failed to load graphics". anyone able to help please?
See this #4,467 and/or #4,480
Android version just gives a black screen when i launch, anybody else have this issue?
#3,803
Does anyone know how do i get money in game???
In the early game, you get $10 the morning after you do your chores (dishes, trash, make couch for Leslie)
When you reach the content from v0.4.1:
  • You will have a quest to go to church on Sunday and then go to the pizza place after, you will be given an opportunity to deliver pizzas to earn money.
  • when you go to the doctor with Leslie, through quests you can become a part time janitor at the hospital.

Reactions: Bringbigdick

Whatamidooing

Apr 22, 2019
Note for the linux shell script, you need to make sure the filetype for it is unix/linux. (diffferent end of line characters used)

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
Oh come on. How is asking someone why they started from the beginning asking for more information?
For example to understand if this is the first walkthrough for a person and they just doesn't know how things work in the game. Or it's highly likely a bug. I have over 8 years experience in QA area, so you can teach how to ask questions someone else, kid.

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
If you really had experience, you'd know the questions to ask is "what", not "why".
- Why did you start the game from the beginning?
- It's my first time.

- Why did you start the game from the beginning?
- I just wanted to have a more holistic experience and refresh past events in my memory.

See how easy it is? Now gtfo.

Nivelungo

Oct 16, 2017
I just "chmod -R +x *"the whole game root directory, tbh.
sorry to ask again i tried in the directory of my demon deals game :

"chmod -R +x ./dd"

(dd is the name of the directory of the game) but still doesnt work, i dont know if im doing it wrong, i dont usually use the console

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
sorry to ask again i tried in the directory of my demon deals game :

"chmod -R +x ./dd"

(dd is the name of the directory of the game) but still doesnt work, i dont know if im doing it wrong, i dont usually use the console
Open a terminal in the game root directory and then type chmod -R +x *. Make sure you're defo in the game root dir or you'll be giving permissions to, potentially, everything on the system.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes