Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Yes, they are part of the team ... and each has taken on various levels of their final roles - but as you will note in my response to you - they are not up to full capacity yet. See: #5,991 where Breadman talks about how much each has done of what, etc and that while GhostMoth wrote most of v0.5 - Breadman wrote the majority for the coming v0.5.5. Also, that Breadman is "still handling all of the Production duties for .05.5."

if you are a member of their subscribestar or in their discord, in their own communication channels - the team makes no mystery of what's going on. They also put out a visual chart of progress each week. And they do share and answer questions here, as they have time - but communicating in their own sites take priority over communicating on F95. See: #4,848

search "full save" in the thread - voila! Or load the preloaded save in slot 50 and take a couple hours to play through v0.5.
Breadman will always write the family-based content. And coding going forward has already been solved past this update and I very much doubt it's the most time-consuming part of the project. It still took them 6 months to come out with 0.5 when GhostMoth did nearly all the writing, and Zakko a large percentage of the coding I assume. We'll see how long it takes 0.6 to come out, because a large part of it should already be done. Why would I play 0.5 again when I keep referencing it to make my points? Your passive aggressive advice makes no sense.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Breadman will always write the family-based content. And coding going forward has already been solved past this update and I very much doubt it's the most time-consuming part of the project. It still took them 6 months to come out with 0.5 when GhostMoth did nearly all the writing, and Zakko a large percentage of the coding I assume. We'll see how long it takes 0.6 to come out, because a large part of it should already be done. Why would I play 0.5 again when I keep referencing it to make my points? Your passive aggressive advice makes no sense.
But of course he will write the family-based content. Breadman IS a family man after all :coffee:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Just to clarify, while you're mostly correct Zakko was signed on mid-build for v.05 and has been focusing solely on updating/optimizing existing content (and he was a large part of the bug-testing portion after the content was finished for .05) - nothing he's done has been seen in a public build yet, and I did all of the coding, art, and animation for v.05.
As for how long coding takes, it was around 30% of my time during development. Zakko may or may not be faster, but that's 30% of my time back once he's caught up and he's most assuredly better haha
Lastly, the only portion complete for v.06 at this time is the writing - I would not consider writing to be in any way a large part of it. It's an important part, integral even, but in the scope of how long things take the writing is by far and away the fastest workload to be completed.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Just to clarify, while you're mostly correct Zakko was signed on mid-build for v.05 and has been focusing solely on updating/optimizing existing content (and he was a large part of the bug-testing portion after the content was finished for .05) - nothing he's done has been seen in a public build yet, and I did all of the coding, art, and animation for v.05.
As for how long coding takes, it was around 30% of my time during development. Zakko may or may not be faster, but that's 30% of my time back once he's caught up and he's most assuredly better haha
Lastly, the only portion complete for v.06 at this time is the writing - I would not consider writing to be in any way a large part of it. It's an important part, integral even, but in the scope of how long things take the writing is by far and away the fastest workload to be completed.
Once he does catch up will there be visual changes to the UIs?

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
she has a couple events, I wouldn't say she's the focus of this one (she gets content every update so I'm trying to focus on other family girls), but she's got some fun stuff coming

... yes? I think it's safe to say yeah, there'll be changes. Nothing crazy and I'm still designing all the assets, but there will be changes to make things easier to navigate and just visually be clearer
To be more specific I guess what I meant was your own flair/themed to the game, of course there will be general improvements. Can't wait to see the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why would I play 0.5 again when I keep referencing it to make my points? Your passive aggressive advice makes no sense.
My advice makes no sense? I wasn't telling you to play 0.5 again, I was replying to a different user in the second half of my post. Your response tells me all I need to know.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
that last 32bit desktop/laptop CPU was made in 2004. (a couple of years later intel made a 32bit x86 phone CPU. but being a phone it is neither here nor there)

I don't believe your computer is older than 19 years.
which means you should switch your software to 64bit windows already.
running 32bit windows on your 64bit cpu is very wasteful. it is less stable, less secure, and slower (has only 3/8th as many math registers. which drastically slows down encryption, browser usage, and a few other things. makes no difference for most 3d game FPS though)
THIS, and on top of that not only does it slow everything under Windows, it even limits all of the hardware. Since 2010, 64bit Windows is the standard. I recommend even for gaming a Windows Professional edition because it is less annoying than the home edition and the price if you just take a digital key is almost the same.

Reactions: mrttao

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Why are people complaining about the release dates or updates when they're pirates? of course some would argue that they could or would support the developer based on what they like about the game's gameplay ,story and art but complaining on a pirate site seems a little selfish imo as we're just getting the stuff for free anyways. And can't people just search the thread for answers for questions already answered on the past threads? There's a search bar on this site and it has a purpose people! I feel bad for developers answering the same questions over and over again..
Well we are not actually pirates considering that the developer is releasing the free version... Honestly I would understand a level of complaints if the developer is simply lazy (Hey Bones! How are you doing ? ;)) but this is not the case. Some of us is starting to feel impatient because we know that the update would be good and we want to play it as soon and as frequently as possible and that is honestly Breadman's fault... ;)

Apr 8, 2018
Well we are not actually pirates considering that the developer is releasing the free version... Honestly I would understand a level of complaints if the developer is simply lazy (Hey Bones! How are you doing ? ;)) but this is not the case. Some of us is starting to feel impatient because we know that the update would be good and we want to play it as soon and as frequently as possible and that is honestly Breadman's fault... ;)
i actually am patron to quite a few games, i just preffer being here to discuss stuff over the patrons discord, its all sweet talk and u can get banned for smallest offence, its their save space and i respect that, also before i even patron someone, like this game for example i give it a try, see how devs actually treat the people and stuff, and bash me all u can but i will not support people who dont deserve it, even if the game was best i ever played (innocent witches, witch hunter trainer, wvm...)
i also will just drop the patronage of the game if i see being lied to and never come back again, once they see they can get away with being like this they become like wvm guy, money is poison man

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Actually i completely agree ,to use pirates term is completely wrong.i myself like being here in comparison to login at separate platforms.

1:This platform brings together like minded peoples.
2:Ease access to Adult games and free marketing for developers.
3: I supported many games which i unaware of until someone shared pictures here.
4:It's okay to be demanding afterall its all demand and supply chain.

ribbedelly

May 26, 2022
she has a couple events, I wouldn't say she's the focus of this one (she gets content every update so I'm trying to focus on other family girls), but she's got some fun stuff coming
Do you think there'll eventually be a Leslie focused chapter towards the end of the development of the game

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Do you think there'll eventually be a Leslie focused chapter towards the end of the development of the game
they'll fluctuate - sometimes she'll get a lot, sometimes not as much, but I don't think there will be an update that focuses solely on her if that was what you were asking

Reactions: hou78

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
As i mentioned on previous first pages of this game rising.

The city have lots of houses, business etc... Still curious to see how those places will play out to either build an whole city harem while having the chance to interact with various girls from different ages excluding elder aka gilf. with that being said, keep up the cool updates breadmanguy looking really good!

Question in case someone may or may not asked ¿have you thought of giving the game in further development language settings localization?

Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes