Sir Ballihollin

Mar 13, 2022
Hey BreadMan!

I know you busy doing the game, and you don't need new ideas. But I have this idea for a while now for a random encounter in the game, so i decided to write it anyways (it won't hurt anyone). So basically it is a surprise family event with Leslie, Dad (I don't know if he has any name yet), Ashley and her friends. (3 friends, some girls inculded) Actually Leslie knew about this event, but forgot to tell our Hero about it, he forgets to release his load before going to the beach, becouse they overslept in the morning and everyone else is already waiting for them outside in the family van. When they arrive, Ashley and their friends began to play volleyball. Leslie flashes some new bikini maybe? ;) Dad starts to watch Ashley's friends playing volleyball and starts to drink beer (or whatever, the point is: he get's completly carried away) Leslie notices the Hero is getting aroused and his huge member is getting dangerously big. So she takes him into one of the dressing cubicles (we already have them in the game) and since she feels guilty for causing an erection with her revealing new bikini, so she decides to help him out... I leave the rest to your fantasy :sneaky: I don't know if this idea is any good or too cliche, feel free to tell me your opinion.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey BreadMan!

I know you busy doing the game, and you don't need new ideas. But I have this idea for a while now for a random encounter in the game, so i decided to write it anyways (it won't hurt anyone). So basically it is a surprise family event with Leslie, Dad (I don't know if he has any name yet), Ashley and her friends. (3 friends, some girls inculded) Actually Leslie knew about this event, but forgot to tell our Hero about it, he forgets to release his load before going to the beach, becouse they overslept in the morning and everyone else is already waiting for them outside in the family van. When they arrive, Ashley and their friends began to play volleyball. Leslie flashes some new bikini maybe? ;) Dad starts to watch Ashley's friends playing volleyball and starts to drink beer (or whatever, the point is: he get's completly carried away) Leslie notices the Hero is getting aroused and his huge member is getting dangerously big. So she takes him into one of the dressing cubicles (we already have them in the game) and since she feels guilty for causing an erection with her revealing new bikini, so she decides to help him out... I leave the rest to your fantasy :sneaky: I don't know if this idea is any good or too cliche, feel free to tell me your opinion.
Problem: While Leslie does lewd things out of guilt and concern for her son, that concern is driven by his apparent dangerous sleepwalking episodes he has when she doesn't get him off before bedtime. Getting him off is something she tolerates because she doesn't want him to have an episode and hurt himself. So why would she help him ejaculate at the beach, where he's not in any such danger?

Not saying it's a bad idea altogether, just that it doesn't work in the story right now. Maybe when Leslie is a bit more corrupted and is more open to lewd activities with the MC for... non-health related reasons.

(Also, BreadManGames posted an image of the family at the beach before, Leslie was wearing a very modest one-piece, or at least as modest as a one-piece can be when you have assets as big as hers. She's not the type to wear a bikini, at least not without some further corruption.)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Problem: While Leslie does lewd things out of guilt and concern for her son, that concern is driven by his apparent dangerous sleepwalking episodes he has when she doesn't get him off before bedtime. Getting him off is something she tolerates because she doesn't want him to have an episode and hurt himself. So why would she help him ejaculate at the beach, where he's not in any such danger?

Not saying it's a bad idea altogether, just that it doesn't work in the story right now. Maybe when Leslie is a bit more corrupted and is more open to lewd activities with the MC for... non-health related reasons.

(Also, BreadManGames posted an image of the family at the beach before, Leslie was wearing a very modest one-piece, or at least as modest as a one-piece can be when you have assets as big as hers. She's not the type to wear a bikini, at least not without some further corruption.)
Good points, and a nice idea Ballihollin - I want to do a 'beach episode' at some point to introduce events there, possibly around v.10 or so. As Leslie continues to fall her attitude will of course change a bit to be more inclined to various activities and in more places, her one-piece is also just the first of a few bikinis she'll have in-game, getting more revealing as we go along. Lots of fun stuff and lots of fun possibilities!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i guess we are looking for 0.5 as a christmas update? 0.3-0.4 were around 3.5 months apart but looks like this one isnt going as fast
It's not about "going as fast" - but that 0.5 is expected to have more content than either of the previous to versions. BreadmanGames put the vote to his substar and discord on whether to have it be smaller and sooner or hold off and provide a larger update. Larger won.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
i guess we are looking for 0.5 as a christmas update? 0.3-0.4 were around 3.5 months apart but looks like this one isnt going as fast
One thing that will always be a constant is that the further along a game is, the longer the updates will take. It's simply because there's more happening than before. The first updates are just set up which can be done with a few pictures, but once the action kicks off, more and more artwork is needed. This of course won't stop people from noticing the amount of new content we'll get in each update but accuse the dev of "milking it" instead.

Apr 8, 2018
i dont think its good for any game to have updates less often then 3-4 months apart its nice that he let the people who pay decide but its slowing down subscribers gain pretty hard imo, and i also think the 3-4 months update had well then enough content to call it a nice update

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i dont think its good for any game to have updates less often then 3-4 months apart its nice that he let the people who pay decide but its slowing down subscribers gain pretty hard imo, and i also think the 3-4 months update had well then enough content to call it a nice update
Well, then when you release your game, let us know and we'll be sure to follow it for 3-4 month updates. We wait with bated breath for your game.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
i dont think its good for any game to have updates less often then 3-4 months apart
Oh yes, let's stop in the middle of a story arc. Better yet, just before the juicy bits, just because you reached that 4 month mark. Also, early game content is not the same as late game content. Early game is more teasing, which is less animation, but late game is more explicit, so that requires a lot more animations. And guess what, that means more work. So, either you keep that 3-4 month update which will give subpar to mediocre updates, or you go for longer updates with better updates.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Personally I prefer the kind of production schedule where each update will have all of a route's content at once, and I'd rather wait 9 months for it than get small monthly updates with only a little bit of progression in each one. Games that are updated every month I tend to wait 6 months to a year to actually play them and see all the new stuff at once anyway.

BreadManGames posts here on a daily basis and has weekly art streams. When that stops, then you can complain about the game maybe being vaporware.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
You all make good points, it does take a lot of work for each update, I do try to put as much content as I can for each release, and they have been getting bigger. My hope is that once I get through commissioned characters and bring the coder on full time it will cut down on my non-art workload and allow me to get stuff out faster in a slightly smaller update size. I would much rather get back to a 12-15 event update rather than the 18-22 event one like v.04 was and what will be v.05, but it's gonna take time to get there.

I don't like that this one is gonna push 5-6 months, it bugs the shit out of me, but it's a learning experience completing the first girls arc. I'll change up how I do it to make the workload more manageable and I can only try to keep getting better.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is there a reason to buy the cell phone from tech works? before i grind 500$?
Not really, you can use it to see some pictures saved in your phone as well as some character bios but that's it for now. Feel free to put it off until you've bought everything more important.

Leslie's little pouch of tummy fat here? SO CUTE. 10^10^100 OUT OF 10

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reread his quote before pouring salt on your smoothie mate.
Reread my quote before attempting to call me to the carpet, bub. He was attempting to tell the developer how to do his job. A job that the guy has no clue what it takes to create on, or at least, has no clue what it takes to make this one.

A person who plays the game for free was saying he wasn't happy waiting more than 3-4 months -- even though a majority of the subscribers who contribute to the game and active participants in the developer's discord supported waiting longer for a bigger update. The people who help make it possible for the guy to play the game for free said "Hey, we'll wait for more content."
He was bitching that he didn't like waiting - even though he does not know what it takes to make the update, etc.

So, my response was - if you think you can do better, if you think it's important that a game should have updates that aren't longer 3-4 month apart - then get started on it and let us know when you do, because obviously you know more than the person actually putting in the work to do it. We'll be glad to see your game and see how you do.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out... where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..."

Reactions: PriorSatanic
Apr 8, 2018
Reread my quote before attempting to call me to the carpet, bub. He was attempting to tell the developer how to do his job. A job that the guy has no clue what it takes to create on, or at least, has no clue what it takes to make this one.

A person who plays the game for free was saying he wasn't happy waiting more than 3-4 months -- even though a majority of the subscribers who contribute to the game and active participants in the developer's discord supported waiting longer for a bigger update. The people who help make it possible for the guy to play the game for free said "Hey, we'll wait for more content."
He was bitching that he didn't like waiting - even though he does not know what it takes to make the update, etc.

So, my response was - if you think you can do better, if you think it's important that a game should have updates that aren't longer 3-4 month apart - then get started on it and let us know when you do, because obviously you know more than the person actually putting in the work to do it. We'll be glad to see your game and see how you do.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out... where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..."
jesus u need to stop reaching and putting words in my mouth
i was just suggesting stuff so he can grow faster since he deserve it and seems like most people actually can read,
touching some grass would be a good advice for ur sad life,
also i am/was a sub since 0.3 update came out but now i just canceled because of u, moving on

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Thinking about... her...

1664505602604.png

Redhead + freckles + giant boobs + shy and antisocial = *clutches heart, falls over dead*

Normally in these games the mom is the best character and it's no contest, but in this game not only is Leslie incredible but she has some very stiff competition for Best Girl as well.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes