BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames hello i want to know if u have a full save on android. I finish the game on Win but dont know how to transfer on apk. If u have one i love u. And thx for this update really cool.
Currently there is no way for us to include a save on android, otherwise we would! Glad you enjoyed it on PC though, and we are working on finding a way to have a save on mobile

Reactions: zexalo

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
The game locks up like this at a few spots, we know what the issue is and are working on a fix for 5.5, but if you give it a few seconds it should resume normally.

No, not until around v.10-ish

I played the Manor like 4 years ago and haven't really checked in on that game since, not sure what you're implying by that - whether it's dev attitude or content plans as I think that game has changed a lot since I last touched it.
To answer your question, I update as often as I can. I had around 5 releases in my first year but the release window did grow as we went along and the game got bigger with more characters. V.05.5 will be smaller than v.05 so it will be out in less time.
There's around 4-5 hours of playtime I think, unless you don't read anything and burn through the dialogue.

I've been gone on break, bro! I'm back this week and am streaming a Brenda pinup tonight, the next doodle stream won't be until like the 13th I'm guessing.
I noticed something Breadman. If v.10 is the probably the final version, and its the one where will probably get to finally bang the the Leslie. ... I mean, I bet we're all hoping there will be more than a just few sex scenes with the mom.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I noticed something Breadman. If v.10 is the probably the final version, and its the one where will probably get to finally bang the the Leslie. ... I mean, I bet we're all hoping there will be more than a just few sex scenes with the mom.
v.10 won't be the final version, v1.0 will be, and we're a long way from that. We'll get to Leslie before I'm even 1/3 of the way through the non-family girls, so there will be a LOT of time for us to have lots of scenes with Leslie

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I just explained the whole thing a few pages back! Versions are not decimals! It does not go from v0.9 to v1. After v0.9 comes v0.10 and then v0.11. It's very well possible that we go up to v0.19 before we get to v1. Won't that blow your fragile little mind?

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Did I miss a scene. In the last version, the last scene with the school librarian I remember, involved mc trying to use his power on her and her getting rather hostile as a result. But when I see her in the Sabrina scene here after, the librarian seems rather nice and supportive to mc in particular.
Anyone know if I missed a scene with her?

harp76

Oct 4, 2018
Are you playing from a new save or the completed one? If you're playing the save included with the game then you should have her pinup on the phone, if you're playing from a new save I'm not sure what's up with it then, but I can check it out if you wanna send a save over
I started with v 0.5 so I am playing my saves I guess. I did not see the pinup. Here is my save folder. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: fukudamayuko

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Did I miss a scene. In the last version, the last scene with the school librarian I remember, involved mc trying to use his power on her and her getting rather hostile as a result. But when I see her in the Sabrina scene here after, the librarian seems rather nice and supportive to mc in particular.
Anyone know if I missed a scene with her?
You haven't missed anything, she just apparently forgets all about the scene in the library between then and Sabrina's scene.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I started with v 0.5 so I am playing my saves I guess. I did not see the pinup. Here is my save folder. Thanks for the help.
Which save is the one I need to look at? You sent me the whole save folder with 5 different saves, in the future just send the effected save

harp76

Oct 4, 2018
Which save is the one I need to look at? You sent me the whole save folder with 5 different saves, in the future just send the effected save
Sorry, have not done this before. Save number 1 is the one I have completed to the end. Just for the record, the picture is not in any of the saves that I could see. Hope this works.

Jul 21, 2018
You haven't missed anything, she just apparently forgets all about the scene in the library between then and Sabrina's scene.
Alandir
Y'all seem to not remember what happened in v.03. When Jon is in the library with her, the only instance she's upset is when he suggests giving her a boost to grab the book. After that they're cool. He grabs the high book; she grabs the low one. When she hands him the book though, she notices his dick. She gets a bit flustered after this, but she also gets pretty excited about how big it is once Jon walks away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

BigPepper

Sep 17, 2022
I'm pretty confused, I've bought the women's athletic gear but I don't see any laundry basket. How do I finish the quest?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Sorry, have not done this before. Save number 1 is the one I have completed to the end. Just for the record, the picture is not in any of the saves that I could see. Hope this works.
Here ya go, event should work fine now you just gotta click on her. I think what happened was that you must've done the first part and then not followed her to the showers and left the beach somehow which reset it. Either way, I'll fix that for 5.5 and your version should be good (also nice choice for the phone bg)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I'm pretty confused, I've bought the women's athletic gear but I don't see any laundry basket. How do I finish the quest?
Keep progressing Leslie's route, it will appear after a little while. I'm adding that to the quest log to clear it up as you're not the first person to have this issue

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes