BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Nope doesn't work the 3.3 either...this is the file name I downloaded from mega 'DD_V03_3_MAC.zip'...help meeeee
As others have pointed out you have to extract the game folder out of the ZIP folder, sorry you're having issues if that doesn't solve it let me know.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
Arianna's pinup from last week, got a few of these popping up in the next update!
As someone who initially overlooked Arianna, all I can say is..
I will not be making that mistake ever again.

Which reminds me! Playing through again awhile back, I found myself wishing for the option to load a save from the in-game menu.
No idea if that's a 5 second addition or impossible.
A rather minor thing to be sure, since you can just exit to the main menu rather quickly and load from there..
However as a save-whore, I figured I'd at least mention it.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Pretty neat game so far. Has the potential to become the next big thing for sure. Tho I think the game is sorely missing a "hide the text" key as of now. Hopefully it'll get added in at some point.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
BreadManGames
Found Lilith's daughter (hope she will be bangable)
View attachment 1773539
Or her overly attached, obnoxious Rival-Friend.

Lillith: Oh no..it's here...
MC: what?
Lillith: The worst, faul beeing off hell. A monster without peer, it hunts me since melennia...the bringer of DOOOOOM...
*looks out of window with MC next to her, doing the same*
*the above demon frantically waving her hand while standing outside the building*
Purple Demon: HEEEEEEeeeeeey BESTIE! Found you! WhyDoYouAlwaysVanishOrDontAnswerMyCalls...you're so funny...Heyy lets see who's better in sucking cock, also I made this BestestBestBuddysForeverInHell bracelet and wrote a poem about how we totally ARE the most awesome BBBDIH pair in the history of ...like ever! Also I like totally beat your old record for literally sucking souls out of mortals in one day...heyyyyy you listen?

Lillith: The HORROR....
*creeps slowly away out of sight*

Purple Demon: ...WhO's tHaT gUy tHeRe wItH YoU? Is tHaT AnOtHeR FrIeNd bEsIdEs ME? *in low pitched, growling demon voice*

MC: Awwww shit...here we go again....

Again, jokes aside.
Yet as I said before, I'd like the idea of seeing more of demons, actually interacting with mortals. Though said mortals having no clue it's a demon.
Well, can't wait to see how the plot....thickens, along future updates. So keep up the great work Bread (y)

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Demon Deals: CG Enhancements

View attachment 1775189

The idea behind this mod is to take the incredible graphics and optimise them so the game is more suitable to be played on hi-res screens, via AI machine learning algorithms that aim to remove dithering and other compression artifacts, reduce blur and increase image quality all while preserving the original resolution.

Download: - Workupload

View attachment 1775208 View attachment 1775363 View attachment 1775217

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally got around to update the mod, hope you guys enjoy this new version!

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
yeah I did...but I only see a black windows when trying to start the game from the folder
Ok - going back to basics:
How many RPGM MZ games have you played on your Mac (Note "MZ", not Ace, MV, etc)?
Have you run into this problem with RPGM games before?

Here are the minimum requirements for Mac:
  • Mac OS 10.13
  • Intel Core i3-4340
  • 8 GB RAM
  • Compatible OpenGL / VRAM 1GB
  • 1280x768 Display
I don't use a Mac, I use a real computer but... here's some things that PC users should consider. Perhaps there are similar things for Mac users to look at as well:
If none of that helps - you should go to some RPGM for Mac specific troubleshooting forums elsewhere on the internet that could help you out.

Once you figure out what the problem is - whether or not your are able to fix it - let us know here so that we can have a heads up for any future Mac users that might need help.

Thanks

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
As someone who initially overlooked Arianna, all I can say is..
I will not be making that mistake ever again.

Which reminds me! Playing through again awhile back, I found myself wishing for the option to load a save from the in-game menu.
No idea if that's a 5 second addition or impossible.
A rather minor thing to be sure, since you can just exit to the main menu rather quickly and load from there..
However as a save-whore, I figured I'd at least mention it.
I will add this, already upped the save limit from 20 to 50 as well!

Pretty neat game so far. Has the potential to become the next big thing for sure. Tho I think the game is sorely missing a "hide the text" key as of now. Hopefully it'll get added in at some point.
Added this too!

BreadManGames
Found Lilith's daughter (hope she will be bangable)
View attachment 1773539
Oh she's adorable, would love to have her show up at some point

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
The quest log says I can still meet Susy during lunch after I did the event with the girl in yellow (her sister Tamy I think). Am I missing something?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
The quest log says I can still meet Susy during lunch after I did the event with the girl in yellow (her sister Tamy I think). Am I missing something?
that's weird. It should say 'that's all for this update' once you've had the scene with Tammy. Possibly the script for that part of the log just didn't fire for some reason, but trust that if you've met Tammy that's it for the Linnet's

Reactions: shroomshroomshroom

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Chiwa joined the Bed last week - she's next to it, at least. Sifa joined this week, I'll be back to posting the full image next week, and have some great pinups of Leslie and Ashley in the next few days!

View attachment 1777419
Wait....so the mythical, magical "bed of harem" has reached such sizes...that it has problems accommodating additional space for new side chicks?
....Oh my!

Guess it's time for the sidequest to increase the Bed of Harem's RAM...let's call hells IT department it search for upgrades!

Hell IT guy on the phone: Have you switched the bed off and on again? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes