Lapidot

Mar 21, 2020
I am guessing you never looked in the laundry basket in the apartment during the day and start on the "sabotage the laundry" quest line - There was no quest in the journal for it until after I bought the new gym outfit on my own and that kickstarted it.

I posted a video on June 30 which shows all the quests that are available and how they appear after completion. You can compare to see if you have done them all. Note that there are three quests that continue to show as incomplete even when completed: "Sabotage", "Spy Cameras", and "Church".

Here's a copy of the video:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm using the save 50 that came with the game. When I try working out at 6:00 I get the same usual cutscene of MC and Mom working out together rather than her sending me somewhere.

Jul 21, 2018
I'm using the save 50 that came with the game. When I try working out at 6:00 I get the same usual cutscene of MC and Mom working out together rather than her sending me somewhere.
Lapidot, as Morado mentioned, you will need to buy the women's athletic apparel from the clothing store, Dress Me Down. If you use the fast travel, it's in the east main street area. Otherwise, it's 3 screens to the right of MC's apartment. However, you also need to trigger the ability to do the hospital event of v.04.1 if you want the "Sabotage the Laundry" quest to appear in your quest log. Hospital Event is triggered by watching a romantic movie with her in the night. You will make your way through the "Laundry" quest and that will eventually lead you to a new workout with Leslie and an event at Python's Gym. Everything you need to do is in the quest log without much searching, aside from the "Sabotage the Laundry" and "Arianna" quests.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Lapidot, as Morado mentioned, you will need to buy the women's athletic apparel from the clothing store, Dress Me Down. If you use the fast travel, it's in the east main street area. Otherwise, it's 3 screens to the right of MC's apartment. However, you also need to trigger the ability to do the hospital event of v.04.1 if you want the "Sabotage the Laundry" quest to appear in your quest log. Hospital Event is triggered by watching a romantic movie with her in the night. You will make your way through the "Laundry" quest and that will eventually lead you to a new workout with Leslie and an event at Python's Gym. Everything you need to do is in the quest log without much searching, aside from the "Sabotage the Laundry" and "Arianna" quests.
Thanks.
Tonight I speedran v0.04.1 because of the questions. Video is here ( ). I know that v0.05 is expected in December, but at least this means for the next month or so, I can just tell people to look it up in the video. There are a couple of little hiccups in my playthrough because I'm not reading anything - just click, click, click.

Lapidot

Mar 21, 2020
Thanks.

Tonight I speedran v0.04.1 because of the questions. Video is here (47:32 - 201.30MB). I know that v0.05 is expected in December, but at least this means for the next month or so, I can just tell people to look it up in the video. There are a couple of little hiccups in my playthrough because I'm not reading anything - just click, click, click.

Thank you both! Count Morado, sorry if I sounded like an idiot. I'm a different person than the one you were talking to earlier. I think all I had to hear was that the Hospital quest line was required beforehand for the quest to appear in my quest log. I somehow couldn't catch that earlier with your previous videos. I was just doing a quick run through the game wondering why I hadn't gotten that quest on my playthrough months back. I knew that I likely went to the Gym early and triggered that bug. After downloading that patch, I didn't realize that the Hospital questline also played a part as well.

PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
I see that many have this problem because the house is always empty, although the mother is really there, it would be good if the mother's npc was in the corresponding places, such as when she prepares breakfast so that new players know when they can interact with her and make the house feel more alive

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
woah! That's not actually fanart though, right - it's from something else? Either way, does look a lot like Leslie!

The link leads to the person whose character was "milf-a-tized" by their friend (notzackforwork), seems unrelated to Demon Deals :BootyTime:

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
ah, dang. I figured it wasn't, but dared to dream. Either way, cool to see and I dig that super cartoony style

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
how to fix black screen just stuck?
are you getting a 'failed to initialize graphics' error or just a black screen?
If you're on mobile you need to click the lower right corner to advance to the start screen - I am not sure why but some have that issue.
If you're on PC or Mac and not getting the above error message, just a black screen, then I'm not sure. You might need to redownload the game as you could've just gotten a bad dl or something

buttsftw

Dec 31, 2018
Appreciate it, and thanks for the review! You mentioned that the maps turn purple when you load your saves sometimes? I haven't heard of that happening before, can you tell me a little more about when/how it happens for you?
Sometimes its black too. It just happens randomly to some of my previous saves when I load them. Reloading the save seems to fix it

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
The initial release had a bunch of visual glitches on the map.
True, that was an issue of the tilesets referencing other sets for some reason, basically just not getting along with the parallaxing. I fixed that awhile ago though, so unsure why ALL the map would turn purple.

who is asha or where i cand find her in the game?
Asha is the purple demon girl. You can get to her by meeting with the angels each day through the white disc on the left exterior of the school

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes