Viressa

May 24, 2018
Imagine a landlady who moves in with you and sleeps on your couch to make sure you don't hurt yourself while you're sleepwalking. Then makes you breakfast and gives you a kiss every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
old saves won't be compatible with this build, unfortunately, so make use of the included save that starts at the new stuff - slot 50!
We'll need this added on OP so we can point to it 100 times in the next 4 months.

Perhaps a popup window when people start up the game:

"If you want to start at new content, use the save in slot 50 - old saves are not compatible"
❏ I Understand (hide this reminder from now on)

:HideThePain:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
We'll need this added on OP so we can point to it 100 times in the next 4 months.

"If you want to start at new content, use the save in slot 50 - old saves are not compatible"

Both good ideas, will do Morado

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Decker

Aug 6, 2016

No, don't hide the reminder. Leave it as +18 warning. Your "understand" has not the same meaning of the ones of people that flood this page with the same question almost everyday until a new version is released... Someone should gift you a cattle prod or at least a universal remote for shock collars... ;) You've more than earned it ;)

Last edited:

GhostMoth

Lead Writer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
At this stage of the game it's okay that the older saves don't work. It's early in content, and as stated earlier you can just pick up with the provided save. You could always just edit the MC name too at the store. As the game becomes more complex, then it's something we revisit.

I just hope we make you guys proud, with V.05 and onward. It's kind of stressful yet rewarding at the same time to work on this project.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Will the first release be compatible with android ?
Zakko can correct me if I'm wrong here but I believe that the substar release will be Win/Mac only, and the public version will have the Android build released at or around the same time.

FartDog

Aug 6, 2019
That is a good idea. I probably don't have time to implement it before this version drops but will pass it along too my coder if he doesn't see it here
TLDR: Idea for Voodoo Fleshlight and lilith sharing her pleasure to make a character want mc dick desperately

Hey Breadman since you seem to be taking ideas I thought I would share mine, 2 originating from one idea, the first isn't specific to demon deals but I think it fits the setting well and I know you can turn it more hot than I originally imagined, and from what I heard brenda is very likely for the next update and I feel it could work with her disliking mc/ being more reluctant to fuck him.

Anyway idea 1 is a Voodoo fleshlight, that mc gets from Lilith as a reward or something. the important things about this is 1) mc has no clue it is magical, and what it's actually doing. 2) it is extremely durable and can take mc full length. 3) it not only feels as good as a real pussy but the harder he fucks it the better it feels, so mc is just going to town on this thing, so much that even this extremely durable magical item nearly gets broken by him every time he uses it. 4) and the final and whole point is that anything the fleshlisght "feels" gets transferred to a woman. Now for the woman she gets insane pleasure out of nowhere without knowing anything the first 1-2 times mc uses the item, then by the 3rd or 4th time she is looking forward to it, while for the 5th or 6th time she is desperate for the time of day when mc does his thing to come ( if it's leslie maybe she is rushing mc to go shower cause that's when it happens everyday), perhaps she doesn't know why its happening or maybe she has a hunch it has to do with mc. This would probably work best with leslie or any character that lives with mc, but for leslie like I said earlier she could rush mc through his chores so she's all alone for her orgasm time she's desperately waiting for, and it could be the final straw that pushes her over the edge making her fuck him. You could even do it where mc either breaks the fleshlight after his 6th time using it so he can't use it anymore or he becomes suspicious of leslie rushing him so he doesn't use it and goes to investigate, finding a dripping wet extremely sexually frustrated leslie who uses him to get off. Or with brenda after the 5th or 6th time she becomes visibly frustrated in class and her only cure is letting mc, who she dislikes, bend her over her desk and fuck her in the ass, maybe he catches her masturbating furiously but being unable to get off. You could even make it an item that can be used for a single scene with multiple women so long as mc collects something specific from them.

Idea 2 is more specific to Demon Deals but it shares the theme of pleasure sharing, in my opinion it would work best with the therapist (Sunny?), but it could work with any character that has a reason to watch mc fuck lilith, the character becomes so horny imagining what it feels like that she swears she can feel mc dick in her, and that's because she can feel mc dick in her cause lilith is sharing what she is feeling with her. This could also work as a final straw for leslie or someone else to let mc destroy their insides.

Anyways sorry for the essay but those were my ideas and I hope the release goes smoothly.

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
TLDR: Idea for Voodoo Fleshlight and lilith sharing her pleasure to make a character want mc dick desperately

Hey Breadman since you seem to be taking ideas I thought I would share mine, 2 originating from one idea, the first isn't specific to demon deals but I think it fits the setting well and I know you can turn it more hot than I originally imagined, and from what I heard brenda is very likely for the next update and I feel it could work with her disliking mc/ being more reluctant to fuck him.

Anyway idea 1 is a Voodoo fleshlight, that mc gets from Lilith as a reward or something. the important things about this is 1) mc has no clue it is magical, and what it's actually doing. 2) it is extremely durable and can take mc full length. 3) it not only feels as good as a real pussy but the harder he fucks it the better it feels, so mc is just going to town on this thing, so much that even this extremely durable magical item nearly gets broken by him every time he uses it. 4) and the final and whole point is that anything the fleshlisght "feels" gets transferred to a woman. Now for the woman she gets insane pleasure out of nowhere without knowing anything the first 1-2 times mc uses the item, then by the 3rd or 4th time she is looking forward to it, while for the 5th or 6th time she is desperate for the time of day when mc does his thing to come ( if it's leslie maybe she is rushing mc to go shower cause that's when it happens everyday), perhaps she doesn't know why its happening or maybe she has a hunch it has to do with mc. This would probably work best with leslie or any character that lives with mc, but for leslie like I said earlier she could rush mc through his chores so she's all alone for her orgasm time she's desperately waiting for, and it could be the final straw that pushes her over the edge making her fuck him. You could even do it where mc either breaks the fleshlight after his 6th time using it so he can't use it anymore or he becomes suspicious of leslie rushing him so he doesn't use it and goes to investigate, finding a dripping wet extremely sexually frustrated leslie who uses him to get off. Or with brenda after the 5th or 6th time she becomes visibly frustrated in class and her only cure is letting mc, who she dislikes, bend her over her desk and fuck her in the ass, maybe he catches her masturbating furiously but being unable to get off. You could even make it an item that can be used for a single scene with multiple women so long as mc collects something specific from them.

Idea 2 is more specific to Demon Deals but it shares the theme of pleasure sharing, in my opinion it would work best with the therapist (Sunny?), but it could work with any character that has a reason to watch mc fuck lilith, the character becomes so horny imagining what it feels like that she swears she can feel mc dick in her, and that's because she can feel mc dick in her cause lilith is sharing what she is feeling with her. This could also work as a final straw for leslie or someone else to let mc destroy their insides.

Anyways sorry for the essay but those were my ideas and I hope the release goes smoothly.
why don't you try to make your own game, like me

FartDog

Aug 6, 2019
why don't you try to make your own game, like me
This idea actually came about while I was brainstorming for scenes cause I'm going to start working on my own games sometime in the coming months, I just thought it fit the world of demon deals very well. I didn't mention it cause I don't want anyone thinking I'm trying to self advertise or something, not like I'm going to use this user name but still.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Breadman I just subscribed to your subscribestar. Why is the trust period so long?
Substar suggests the trust period 1) to be there in the first place to prevent content scraping from bots and 2) to be that long to encourage subs to stay for at least 2mo - you can end your sub or drop down a tier once you get the benefits though and you won't be charged twice or anything. Same thing if you increase your sub between months, you're charged the difference between tiers, not the whole price of the higher tier

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes