Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
stuck outside talked ot all the girls during th elunch break no autosave cant get back into school, no phone, no map, school says attend english class brandy says meet in bathroom, keep visiting the angels says she needs some time any tips?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hey! just started the game and it looks fun for now, but I got stucked for the quest involving Brandy, Tammy etc. How am I supposed to go to girl's room, if I cannot enter the school building? I'm just stuck outside, in the school garden. Already done the Tammy and the angel's part of the quest. HELP
It's a bug, no solution as of yet. See #4,518
So, does that mean there is no way to progress beyond the 12pm on first day at University unless you already had a save file after this point?

First time playing this game (and loving it!) so no existing save files. I am sad and stuck...

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Actually a pretty fun game, although I'm not the biggest fan of the mom model. The sister along the aunt and the sis are way better imo.

Don't get me wrong, I love boobs, but the exageration makes it feel unnatural imo. Even for implants feels exagerated.

Reactions: Mirnation

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Hello,out if curiosity
But I saw the "futa/trans" tag and...what is the scene exactly?
It seems nothing indicates in the game description that implies the feature of the tag?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hello,out if curiosity
But I saw the "futa/trans" tag and...what is the scene exactly?
It seems nothing indicates in the game description that implies the feature of the tag?
There are angel characters who optionally have dicks. (The first time you see one of them naked, you get a yes/no prompt for whether you want them to have dicks or not.)

AzureSea

Jun 26, 2017
There are angel characters who optionally have dicks. (The first time you see one of them naked, you get a yes/no prompt for whether you want them to have dicks or not.)
You can also turn this on or off in the memory room in case you download a full save.

ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
anyone else get caught in a loop after walking out of Angelina's apartment where the phone call from Mom keeps starting the scene over again?

eta: yup, looks like i'm not the only one

etaa: went back, finished Mom's storyline and then completed Angelina's and the scene went through

Last edited:
Reactions: D-ricky

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
So, does that mean there is no way to progress beyond the 12pm on first day at University unless you already had a save file after this point?

First time playing this game (and loving it!) so no existing save files. I am sad and stuck...
As suggested by Count Morado :love:, a hot-fix solution was available from the Dev's Discord:

1. for version 5.0-beta
2. if you have started a new savegame from the start and are stuck on the door of the University and so cannot complete the Brandy quest
3. download the attached archive "Map012.zip" and replace the contained map12.json file over the one in the `/game/data` folder

And just a few minutes later there is a more comprehensive hotfix:

• "DemonDeals-v5_0_beta_--_Hotfix_1.zip"
Check the discord "bug-reports" channel for all the stuff that is fixed, there's no easy list I could copy.

EDIT 2022-12-22: The hotfixes I posted previously have been superseded. Check the OP for a more up-to-date info.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes