Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
Hopefully we will see another episode with Dr. Miller at the hospital, when the doctor sees MC's enormous potential and orders some unusual experiments...

Reactions: Irving Tejada

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Progress Log - 2023/03/12

Good chunk completed this week! I am so relieved to be past that big event and all its art - it's not the last one that will require a lot of art but what I'm in now is a bit smaller and I should be able to get through it in less time.

Last two streams on our current schedule, Monday we're doing some logos for around the town map, and Friday we're redoing Paul's Bust Art.

Have a great week y'all!

- Breadman
View attachment 2461531
Paul always did look too old, seeing as Leslie is 37 (?).

You know, that means Leslie had a kid at 17, another at 18-19, then went to med school and eventually became a hospital administrator. Super woman right there.

irreverent69

Apr 21, 2018
I would love to play the game but I am now on my 5 attempt. At some point in the game leaving the apartment will freeze the game I haven't been able to make it past day 3. I have seen people talk about the text speed configs. I have tried changing them to defult no using Fast and restarting from a day before. Nothing works I get hard frozen every time. Any ideas? doesnt help that is almost impossible to search the forum to see if other are having the same problem.

Update, I got frustrated and spammed clicked all around the screen finally clicking the invisible phone and was able to use the play game option to forward time into the event when the cops come to the apartment.

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I would love to play the game but I am now on my 5 attempt. At some point in the game leaving the apartment will freeze the game I haven't been able to make it past day 3. I have seen people talk about the text speed configs. I have tried changing them to defult no using Fast and restarting from a day before. Nothing works I get hard frozen every time. Any ideas? doesnt help that is almost impossible to search the forum to see if other are having the same problem.

Update, I got frustrated and spammed clicked all around the screen finally clicking the invisible phone and was able to use the play game option to forward time into the event when the cops come to the apartment.
Sorry you had this issue, it's a known bug that's been fixed for future versions and the solution has been posted here and on discord previously, though I know the search function here kinda sucks sometimes. Just so you're aware pressing P brings up the phone and M the Map if you're on non-mobile, easier than clicking where the phone should be

Reactions: irreverent69

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Is this error going to be resolved in the next update for when playing on phone? Was able to play v0.04 but get the below error for v0.05

3C53B319-FACF-4CA8-A8F1-9016840E7D47.png

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
haha yes, 100%. I don't host the game anywhere, all those sites use old versions that they snag when it gets leaked so you're probably playing the beta
Fair enough aha, hopefully it gets sorted. Is there a way to download if using an iPhone? I saw their was android downloads

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Fair enough aha, hopefully it gets sorted. Is there a way to download if using an iPhone? I saw their was android downloads
shoot, unfortunately no, not unless your phone is rooted. Apple are a bunch of bitches on what they allow on their store/devices so making a compatible version isn't doable. Now I get why you're playing an internet version on your phone haha

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
there is a way to play android on iphone but its genuinely not worth the trouble, mostly because youd need a fairly strong iphone (which is expensive) to run a shady emulator and even then alot of glitches could occur on said emulator, id just get a cheap business laptop since they can run most games nowadays.

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
Last week's teaser - folks voted for ass, so they got it! I'll have the next teaser, that went up today, up here next Wednesday!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have to say this, the game have a problem BreadManGames , its the waiting for the update and u killing us everytime with the spoilers that are impossible to avoid :cry::cry::cry:

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
shoot, unfortunately no, not unless your phone is rooted. Apple are a bunch of bitches on what they allow on their store/devices so making a compatible version isn't doable. Now I get why you're playing an internet version on your phone haha
Exactly aha. The v0.04 seemed to work on there… I’ll just hope that v0.06 works when it’s released aha. Great game still!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes