Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
version 0.5 was released at the end of the year. it seems that they said that there will be no more such long development of updates, but what we see is that 0.5.5 is half completed in almost 3 months, therefore the update will not be released until the beginning of May, in no case do I devalue the work of the developers, but this is very annoying
#5,600

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
version 0.5 was released at the end of the year. it seems that they said that there will be no more such long development of updates, but what we see is that 0.5.5 is half completed in almost 3 months, therefore the update will not be released until the beginning of May, in no case do I devalue the work of the developers, but this is very annoying
I asked the very same question not so long ago! The post that was quoted in answer to yours implies that this long time between updates is a result of growing pains and that things will be smoother between updates in the future.

Tbh, I’m willing to wait for this one and trust the dev team, cause I love this game a lot. But yeah, essentially, this update is shaping up to be taking quite a bit of time, almost as much as the former one.

I personally will see how things go after this one and keep my subscription, or not.

GhostMoth

Lead Writer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
We are actively working on the game, specifically ensuring family members develop at a similar pace while also sorting out the remainder of the commissioned characters. We've also reduced the stream schedule again to catch up on a few things, not to mention do a lot of prep work for Brenda's oncoming update and beyond.

Though I'm sure you'd prefer results over the workload breakdown, which I can relate with. Sadly we're not willing to cut corners with the art, animations, or story. We wish to work out a lot of problems now before they become detrimental in future builds as the game becomes more complex. Hopefully you stick around to see it!

dedcpyley

Nov 14, 2017
Мы активно работаем над игрой, в частности следя за тем, чтобы члены семьи развивались в одинаковом темпе, а также разбирались с оставшимися персонажами, заказанными по заказу. Мы также снова сократили расписание трансляций, чтобы наверстать упущенное, не говоря уже о большой подготовительной работе к грядущему обновлению Бренды и последующему.

Хотя я уверен, что вы бы предпочли результаты, а не разбивку рабочей нагрузки, с которой я могу согласиться. К сожалению, мы не хотим экономить на графике, анимации или сюжете. Мы хотим решить множество проблем сейчас, прежде чем они станут вредными в будущих сборках по мере усложнения игры. Надеюсь, вы останетесь, чтобы увидеть это!
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Я все прекрасно понимаю, конечно же буду ждать обновления, тут скорее хочу уточнить, после долгой разработки 0.5 уже было сказано, что разработка будет не так долго и мы разбиваем версии на 2, но обновление все такое же длинное, если конечно оно будет еще длиннее . Теперь хочу уточнить, неужели следующее обновление выйдет не раньше мая?

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Я все прекрасно понимаю, конечно же буду ждать обновления, тут скорее хочу уточнить, после долгой разработки 0.5 уже было сказано, что разработка будет не так долго и мы разбиваем версии на 2, но обновление все такое же длинное, если конечно оно будет еще длиннее . Теперь хочу уточнить, неужели следующее обновление выйдет не раньше мая?
Don't forget, if you want to write in a language other than English, you still need to also provide an English version so everybody can follow what you're saying.

As previously mentioned, we aren't going to give an estimate for when the update comes out. Please feel free to look at the progress logs and estimate yourself, while keeping in mind some tasks will take a longer or shorter time, depending on what it is. We will give a release date once we know for certain.

I'm sure things will go much smoother once the growing pains are over with, but it will be a chunk of time still.
---
Не забывайте, что если вы хотите написать на языке, отличном от английского, вы должны также предоставить английскую версию, чтобы все могли понять, о чем вы говорите.

Как уже говорилось ранее, мы не собираемся называть приблизительные сроки выхода обновления. Пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь смотреть на журналы прогресса и оценивать самостоятельно, не забывая при этом, что некоторые задачи займут больше или меньше времени, в зависимости от того, о чем идет речь. Мы сообщим дату выхода, как только будем знать наверняка.

Я уверен, что все пойдет гораздо более гладко, как только закончится процесс роста, но это все равно займет некоторое время.

Last edited:

dedcpyley

Nov 14, 2017
Don't forget, if you want to write in a language other than English, you still need to also provide an English version so everybody can follow what you're saying.

As previously mentioned, we aren't going to give an estimate for when the update comes out. Please feel free to look at the progress logs and estimate yourself, while keeping in mind some tasks will take a longer or shorter time, depending on what it is. We will give a release date once we know for certain.

I'm sure things will go much smoother once the growing pains are over with, but it will be a chunk of time still.
---
Не забывайте, что если вы хотите написать на языке, отличном от английского, вы должны также предоставить английскую версию, чтобы все могли понять, о чем вы говорите.

Как уже говорилось ранее, мы не собираемся называть приблизительные сроки выхода обновления. Пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь смотреть на журналы прогресса и оценивать самостоятельно, не забывая при этом, что некоторые задачи займут больше или меньше времени, в зависимости от того, о чем идет речь. Мы сообщим дату выхода, как только будем знать наверняка.

Я уверен, что все пойдет гораздо более гладко, как только закончится процесс роста, но это все равно займет некоторое время.
thanks for your unswer

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
Hoenstky I'm not too worried about the wait for now. It's still lesdly days and the devs are learning how to adjust and do everything. I think by the time they go past these growing pains. Everything will be smoother.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i will say this game is good nice story and good scenes very go sex scenes lol. will wait to see what next mybe the sister i mean hard to tale if the demon was massing with her are if she want's him to do her lol. keep up the good work and don't rush that will just ruin the game.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes