Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/05/14

Hey y'all, as you can see in the log below here I didn't quite get everything done this past week. I talked about it briefly but basically my wife and I were sick early last week and I lost what accounts to around 2 days of work taking care of her. She's feeling better now and I was able to make up some ground yesterday as well, so I only see myself working on images until around mid-week this week. If everything can stay how it is next log should come with some exciting news!

Last of the scheduled streams tomorrow at 5PM PST - pixel art!

- Breadman
5_5_Progress_Log_20_post.png

Dec 12, 2020

Hey y'all, as you can see in the log below here I didn't quite get everything done this past week. I talked about it briefly but basically my wife and I were sick early last week and I lost what accounts to around 2 days of work taking care of her. She's feeling better now and I was able to make up some ground yesterday as well, so I only see myself working on images until around mid-week this week. If everything can stay how it is next log should come with some exciting news!

- Breadman
View attachment 2620298
funny how you were both sick, but you still had to take care of her and work

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Happy Mother's Day from Leslie!

I know it was progress log day as well but I had to do a quick sketch to celebrate. Have a great day y'all!

- Breadman
View attachment 2621153
A very bright future as i keep saying it from the very start of this game started!

Happy big busty mommy's day <3 and i be waiting for when the game jumps to take translations :D but of course when the dev feels like it could be a good thing to expand the game on various languages.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Bread has addressed this in the linked post
I see,

If not wrong probably asked this in the past like 4 or 5 times :p but as that answer seems to be more addressed on the matter then it's cool the possibility of hiring a professional translators for it.

I do them in half of my spare time for experience as well a sidejob thing, but most of the time are websites, apps and a couple of games on steam yet doing RPG translations usually is a new challenge because sometimes you get to get given the whole game strings or in some case scenarios for effectiveness you also get to use the RPG MV engine for translate a string and run it in-game to give yourself an idea of how accurate the dialogue would play out in game basically like also doing QA/T at the same time :p

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: CoconutBayBro

bobfast

Aug 1, 2021

- Breadman
View attachment 2620298
Very good that you take care of your wife, she is hopefully happy!
My wife Gertrude died from gout almost a decade ago and I can still hear her ghostly nagging around the house sometimes, but I miss her lovely casseroles she made!

Happy Spring / Bob Fast

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes