Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
* Still standing at his hobo fire-barrel *
..Wait what? It's already the 22nd?
Wohoo, let's go!

Also a "thank you" for Bread, for the continued good work and the public version for us peasants ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Yeetmen27

Mar 9, 2020
how exactly am i supposed to play this on android without having to start from the beginning? bottom right doesn't really help, the save that is bottom right and says "new" i click it and it says " Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ´1´).

Yeetmen27

Mar 9, 2020
how exactly am i supposed to play this on android without having to start from the beginning? bottom right doesn't really help, the save that is bottom right and says "new" i click it and it says " Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ´1´).
and in addition to this one the file save 50 slot is empty on android, atleast for me.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
and in addition to this one the file save 50 slot is empty on android, atleast for me.
unfrotunately with the way the apk is packed it's impossible for us to include a save on mobile versions right now. It sucks, we know it sucks, we're looking for ways to be able to have them there, but for now if you're playing on mobile that is your only option aside from trying Joiplay

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes