brata

May 16, 2017
anything with the mom yet (penetration) or is this another no-download version?

Last edited:

underwearman

Jan 28, 2021
have downloaded twice now and as soon as it loads up i get the same message "failed to load graphics". anyone able to help please?

grassj

Apr 10, 2022
have downloaded twice now and as soon as it loads up i get the same message "failed to load graphics". anyone able to help please?
some games dont load properly when the folder is in deep locations in the computer. put the folder in a location in a local near of the surface of the downloads or documents, maybe it will workout properly then.

Reactions: underwearman

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Can you please explain the reason that makes them incompatible ? Cause that is truly bad UX here...
It's not that bad given the circumstances. What do you think you'll be unable to do if you start from the provided save?

Also if I'm to extrapolate what makes them incompatible, it could be any number of improvements or changes. It could be that he went back and refactored/cleaned up a bunch of code and in doing so, the old function that saves your game and reads your save files has to be changed.

Instead of making a function that can read all versions of the old saves, he just gives you a new save each time.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes