Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
st of all, there is no wall behind the books, but a book behind a wall. The moment you find Orgoluuk's lair (not where Sabrina is held, mind you), go to the left where you'll see a room with a book in it and no entrance. There's a crack in the wall that you have to interact with to make a door. Then you'll able to get to the book.
I am also stuck, where is the lair ? I can go up to the big room with sabrina and nothing happens, knocked on nearly every wall, but no hidden entry's. Have tried with combat enabled and without, nothing changes.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I am also stuck, where is the lair ? I can go up to the big room with sabrina and nothing happens, knocked on nearly every wall, but no hidden entry's. Have tried with combat enabled and without, nothing changes.
When having weird issues no one's really sure of, we recommend you hop on the Discord and make use of the help channels. It's much easier and faster to communicate and figure out what's going on. That, and we're much more active there than in here.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
We've identified a bug that has an event not firing properly, leaving the player to be stuck wandering in hell. A fix will be provided ASAP. It may be a bit, but it should definitely be out before the 30th unless unexpected issues are run into.

Edit: Bug is not as severe as first assumed. The fix for now is to load a save before you jumped into hell. If you don't have a save before doing so, we do fix people's save files when we can. You can jump on the Discord to get help with this, in the help channel. The bug will be fixed along with other bugs after we've returned from the holidays.

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
That big building where sabrina is held is his lair. If you go down a screen (which shows how bad the housing crisis is, in my days, Demon lords still had mighty fortresses instead of a glorified warehouse), there should be a room with no doors with a book plainly visible.

Reactions: Syrabert

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
If the devs don't mind me making one critique.
In the futa option, the angle's dick is visibly coming out of a vagina and her clit remains.
Are there plans to update the models futa version of the angels so the dicks don't look pasted on?
It's not a huge deal if you don't make that change. Just curious.

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
That big building where sabrina is held is his lair. If you go down a screen (which shows how bad the housing crisis is, in my days, Demon lords still had mighty fortresses instead of a glorified warehouse), there should be a room with no doors with a book plainly visible.
Thanks, but i didn't had the room. Zakko had looked into this and now i wait for the update/bugfix, hopefully it solves the problem.

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
ok lets talk about 0.6
one scene with Leslie one with Lilith
no more fights\break ups i hate it
thats enough young man like in kissing scene is ok
0.6 in january

• Haha
Reactions: PixelKatto

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
The overview tells me nothing so can anybody that has played tell me are we actually corrupting the women or is this just a dating sim labeled as corruption?
Depends on the woman. Some are more corruption, some are more dating.

Lerianis

May 16, 2017
I think I found a bug... when you have done everything in the game and finished the current last storyline (Sabrina's), the star in your bedroom stops working to get to the recollection room.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Depends on the woman. Some are more corruption, some are more dating.
I have tried it so have to say it's more along the lines of dating with the help of magic but it's still way better than most games that claim they're corruption games but have you waste hours of your time grinding love and trust points to get in the women's pants instead of corrupting them.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I have tried it so have to say it's more along the lines of dating with the help of magic but it's still way better than most games that claim they're corruption games but have you waste hours of your time grinding love and trust points to get in the women's pants instead of corrupting them.
The most corruption-y arc in this story so far is the mom but even she's more of a "dating" like storyline. There's some grinding in the early parts where you have to watch the same scenes with her over and over to get the story to progress but thankfully everyone else isn't like that. (Also, looks like Leslie's content going forward isn't going to be so grindy.)

Reactions: 1Teddy1

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
i like it in games that sex scene is reward and not allowed from the beginning like vidclips in cornhub
ofcourse there are many bad games like foot of the mountains or big long complex buged and ridiculusly grind
ofcourse patientia est virtus

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
how do you speak to asha about the running women? ive done all the 3 way stuff and dont know where to find her to speak other than for the sex scene?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
how do you speak to asha about the running women? ive done all the 3 way stuff and dont know where to find her to speak other than for the sex scene?
If you've creampie'd Asha, you already have the time stop power and can win against Arianna.

Franky2t

Jan 10, 2018
There is something kind of nostalgic about the art style, not a big fan of balloon tits, but i still enjoy it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Fuck, old saves aren't working? :HideThePain:
No. And it's been stated many times in this thread that old saves won't work in v0.05 - Something using the search box in the upper right hand corner of very page would reveal to you (and the search box works).

Oh, and I see they added it to OP ... directly above where you click to download:
1672379840313.png
Where, when and how do you meet the MC's sister?
Ashley has her own quests. She'll call/text you when she needs you.
1672379344847.png
View attachment 2273711

where do i find this scene.
At the end of the new quests for Leslie.
1672379746252.png

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes