Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
So this update, because it is a x.xx.5 update, will be sooner than the future 0.6, even if it is not out in january. I just looked at the progress tracker and I have to say it looks very good already. Might we expect it to be out around february's beggining?
Regarding your question, see below
We do not currently have specific release dates, at the moment we provide release dates fairly close to the release.
To add to that, we don't do update estimates either. Pre-production is mostly done now and some production has started, which can be seen on the latest progress log (posted today), but pre-production takes no time in comparison to production itself.
If you wish, you can make use of the weekly progress logs to kinda guesstimate. Any guesses about a release date, using the progress log or otherwise, won't be confirmed nor denied. As stated we'll be sure to inform everyone once we know the release date.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Regarding your question, see below

To add to that, we don't do update estimates either. Pre-production is mostly done now and some production has started, which can be seen on the latest progress log (posted today), but pre-production takes no time in comparison to production itself.
If you wish, you can make use of the weekly progress logs to kinda guesstimate. Any guesses about a release date, using the progress log or otherwise, won't be confirmed nor denied. As stated we'll be sure to inform everyone once we know the release date.
Oh sorry, I just like to make estimations about the updates of my favorite games. I already knew that though, since BreadManGames is quite active and answered my first post in this thread in a flash (with aboslute honesty, I have to say). Anyway, thanks for your time and keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Oh sorry, I just like to make estimations about the updates of my favorite games. I already knew that though, since BreadManGames is quite active and answered my first post in this thread in a flash (with aboslute honesty, I have to say). Anyway, thanks for your time and keep up the good work.
No problem :BootyTime:
I just want to be super clear regarding some development stuff.

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
Why the hell is there no way to refuse to join the stupid boot camp with that whole police thing???? It's volunteer, and you have done nothing illegal at all so they have no way to force you, so there is absolutely no reason to not have the choice to tell that bitchy police chief to go fuck herself.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
When I play on mobile, I get this error message… anyone know how to resolve it? I use an online site to play

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When I play on mobile, I get this error message… anyone know how to resolve it? I use an online site to play
If you are playing through an online site (so, playing using a web browser), the problem is probably site specific. You should just download and play it. If you want to play it through a site, you should contact their support person.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
If you are playing through an online site (so, playing using a web browser), the problem is probably site specific. You should just download and play it. If you want to play it through a site, you should contact their support person.
Thank you, will do the download instead then

PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
A lot of work on the weekend with animation courses but here is my fan art of Leslie, tomorrow I start with the other girls, I will publish from Monday to Friday and the weekends I will only use them to work on something big that I hope to finish before the launch From v.5.5, which girls are your favorites besides Leslie?
Leslie to late for work.png

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
A lot of work on the weekend with animation courses but here is my fan art of Leslie, tomorrow I start with the other girls, I will publish from Monday to Friday and the weekends I will only use them to work on something big that I hope to finish before the launch From v.5.5, which girls are your favorites besides Leslie?
View attachment 2316438
Cassie, Brandey and Ashley.

yuiyiyuoy

Feb 13, 2022
View attachment 2316438
cassie brandy ashly

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
View attachment 2316438
Sofia, Sifa, Cassie, Brandy.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes