RPGM - Completed - Demon Lord Jill -REVIVAL- [Final] [WASABI entertainment]

1. 3.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

Well, this game is not worth playing, i ranked with three stars just because the HCG is gorgeus, but that's all. The gameplay is repetitive, boring and bland, is just raping like 20 girls in different positions, the dungeon were boring, the skill, equipement system, the battle system and mechanics are plain.

What i really apreciate is the HCG, is very hot and the style is really worth to see. What is really a shame is that you have to play this game to see it. It's a waste to be in this game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

SunlessXre

Gameplay - Terrible
    CG quality - Good
    story - exists to justify gameplay
    H Dialogue -
    Average/Poor
    H scenes - Average
    General dialogue - Average
    Game length - 4 hrs + (really 1hr)

I'll start by saying that this game is basically CG with gameplay tacked on, and is not worth playing. even for those who really like tentacles, playing as a villain/demon lord, impregnation, rape etc.

So lets go over what this game is. i'll start with the reason this game isn't worth playing AT ALL. the gameplay

Gameplay) formulaic and bland. like the rest of the game.
    the game consists of A big empty Overworld with 5-6 zones + your castle. the game is wholely linear, where you are told which specific zone to head to, where in each you need to get an orb, and demongirl cum.

each of these zones consists of short winding linear tracks, leading to 2 further linear areas. the Orb you need is at the very end of area 3.
    the monstergirl can be encountered in the final Area as a Random encounter, with which this game is filled with. I would put an average of 15+ random enemy encounters per demongirl.
    the other 2 areas have 1 "hero" in them, who drops hero cum, which is used to unlock a different hair colour for 1 of the girls encountered in that zone. they are also random encounters with the same rates, as far as i can tell.

so to boil it down. go to mission zone, run to end to get orb, and fight with the RNG to achieve demongirl cum. that's every mission, and every zone.

gameplay length) this game has about an hour worth of gameplay, story and H scenes. although you will spend alot of wasted time with RNG.

Story) you are a shota demon lord who no demon, outside of your 3 courtier girls and a ghost adviser respects, and the last of your line. to protect your near million year lineage and rebuild your kingdom, you need to impregnate each courtier with progeny capable of successing your line, which requires a coloured orb + demongirl cum. that's the story.
    the dialogue doesn't feel awkward, or poorly written. but with such a minimalist story, and formulaic approach to everything in the game, it really starts to drag, with each dialogue scene feeling repetitive and boring.

H scenes) there are 3 types of scenes. Tentacle rape scenes for encountered girls, tittyfuck ones with your courtiers, and tentacle/sex with the courtiers for impregnation.
    the dialogue is okay, but every scene of a given type plays out exactly the same, utilising the same structure and formula, making it repetitive, with only hints of individuality. an example being the general formula for every heroine capture scene. tentacles slither beneath undergarments, undergarments torn, tentacle facefuck + anal, ejaculation, vaginal sex + breast stretching, creampie.

the CG's are high quality stills. using a single female pose as a basis, and making alterations to reflect whats happening in the scene(clothes ripping, anal, vaginal, breast stretching, blowjob/face fucking, etc.).

in the end. with their approach to the game, they should have just made it a Disgaea ripoff that focuses on level grinding, tactical and fun combat/maps, and rebirth.
    the art style, and aesthetics lend to that some, and the minimalist story, and formulaic gameplay do aswell. this would have been a much better approach, and one I wish they took.

edit: forgot to mention leveling, combat and looting. the game uses vanilla RPGM linear class leveling, with sparse ability distribution. there are a few chests each level that have gold in them, and enemies give you XP + gold, and extremely rarely, an equipment drop(with which i've only seen 8 individual pieces, all making little to no gameplay difference).

theres 1 shop in the game that sells 5 weapons, each just being a tiered upgrade of the cheaper one in the shop. making gold completely useless. especially considering how pointless attacking is.

the combat is vanilla rpgm, with easy encounters that require no strategy, an d serve as time wasters. most of the abilities being wholely useless as is the case with alot of these bad games, leaving you with spamming tentacle/fire strike, and using healing when health drops.

i also forgot to mention that all the H encounter scenes are battlefucks, where the scene linearly progresses to completion every time you deal damage, leaving you healing every couple turns to waste time(cause bound heroines can hurt you).
    having battle fuck in my opinion, can be a cool way to add in dynamic and fun scenes. but it's done poorly here, with no connection between the battle and the scene itself, making it wholely pointless, and just an annoying way of padding out the scene.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

The artwork of this game is absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately, the gameplay is very bad. Even by HRPG standards, combat is very barebones as it basically boils down to attacking and healing.

The worst part about this game is how the gameplay loop is structured. You're sent to explore dungeons with 2 goals in mind: get the treasure and get a monster girl's cum. Seems pretty straightforward, except encountering monster girls (and heroines) is entirely based on random encounters. This is obviously a very flawed concept as you can waste a lot of time just trying to encounter the girl enemies.

Playing this game is honestly just a big waste of time. It's about as bland as bland gets and you'll spend a lot of your time wandering around in circles. However, as I said on the onset, the artwork is gorgeous. It's really doing a lot of the heavy lifting here, this would easily be 2 stars or lower with worse art. Do yourself a favor and download a full save if you're interested.