Wolf RPG - Completed - Demon Queen Melissa [v1.02] [Acerola]

1. 3.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

*Details/Gameplay.
    //Three heroines go on a fairly short journey to break a certain seal.
    \\Can whore around with all 3 heroines.
    //The game has 'proposition' system where any of the three heroines can propose sex to most male npc's.
    \\Once you rise their 'naughtiness' to 70, proposition system (for each heroine separately) upgrades to prostitution system, which is pretty much the same thing only now you also get paid.
    //Gather cum, use it to level up costumes and the heroines.
    \\Earn titles, they grant various bonuses and even stuff like party-wide contraception.
    //Happy news for preggo fans - yes, you can get them all preggo and then wobble around with those big round bellies.
    \\The pregnancy is as easy to get rid of as it is to get the heroines pregnant in the first place. There is no birth show though, unless you count birthing pancakes as 'birth.' (No, i'm not joking.)
    //Wreck your enemies in combat, or.. battle-fuck them to deplete their mp bar. They can battle-fuck you too, but won't deplete your mp bar, thankfully. :sneaky::coffee:
    \\Can take off clothes at 100 'naughtiness' and roll naked from then on, also makes the girls near-invulnerable.
    //Has what i refer to as the 'bimbo-mode' when due to various sexy experiences happening to them the girls can become 'extra' horny semi-permanently, visible by the presence of hearts in their eyes. Can be cured. Auto-cured by becoming preggo. Can be artificially induced with certain drugs.

*Combat.
    //Pretty much like RPGM. Nothing particularly special.
    \\Heroines can learn sex skills and use them in combat.

*Art/Sex Art.
    \\Decent art.
    //Decent sex art.
    \\Some variations of sex art in the scenes, like 'something' being shoved 'somewhere.' :sneaky::coffee:
    //The game is a bit dated so expect slightly low-res art and sex art.
    \\Various costumes present, including my favorite living clothes.
    //A bunch of scenes with shotas can also be found here.
    \\Focus on casual sex/rape. Depending on how 'naughty' the girl is, the rape quickly turns into consensual fuck.

*Sound.
    //Basic rpgm ambient/other sounds.
    \\Partially voiced. (Mostly sex scenes, the game menu, and combat encounters.)
    //Sex sound effects present. (Rather low quality though.)

*Translation Quality.
    Kagura.

*Hints.
    \\F4 to change game window size.
    //F5 to adjust picture quality, not quite sure if it even works.
    \\F8 to adjust the visibility of information. (At the top of the game window.)
    //Shift to skip text.
    \\Also shift to dash even faster.
    //A key to see dialogue log.
    \\Alt to mute sound.
    //F11 to switch to full screen mode.
    \\F12 to reset game.
    //Be sure to check places you've been to later when you clear some content, new stuff will appear there.
    \\To change which character leads the party select that character by using 'status' button then press enter once you're in that character's status screen.
    Note that some npc's are only visible when you have the correct character leading the party, you also may need to enter any building to 'refresh' the game so that those npc's appear once you have selected the correct character to lead the party.

*Afterword.
    It's rather average overall just like all other Acerola games, good enough for one playthrough and easily forgettable.
    Basically the whole game is just whoring/fucking around, just like all other Acerola fuck-fests indeed.

It was extremely annoying having to swap party leader all the time to scan all the rooms, houses, cities, and so on in search of quest npc's tied to a specific heroine, boy what a shit system. On the bright side there is a bit of extra post-game content, and you even get to see a bit of commentary from Acerola staff and get to meet certain cross-over characters from other Acerola games.

Have fun~ :giggle::coffee:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mgerhold6022

I will say, the animations and artwork are good and I like the story fairly well. Overall it's a decent H game

HOWEVER

I find this to be a phenomenal JRPG even though its a bit unbalanced. The combat got a little too easy for me but I love the level up system which essentially forces your hand to do more quests and side actions rather than grinding. Would love to see more content like this.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Asr127

Its like ever other acerola game. Art is good but generic. It's almost like the yearly FIFA release but with a little more effort put into it. Works well with no apparent bugs. The proposition system is not very good and I think its a lazy way to add h-scenes into a game. After you see the the handful of scenes for each character it just turns into a button to farm currency.
    The battle system is like every other rpgm game. The game gets a point for having an instant lose button. There are scenes for losing but they are generic and censored(only silhouette for the males). I give it a 3.5/5.