RPGM - Completed - Demon Speakeasy [Final] [Sloth Gamer]

1. 4.00 star(s)

beastmann

Story: 3.5/5
    Story is there. Nothing special. The lines/script though --very nicely written! It's fun, and enough to make you read the lines and not just skip through all the texts.

Art: 5/5
    Nicely drawn characters and UI. And there's animation!

Sound: 5/5
    Most female character lines are voiced! I don't see many games with this much voice acting.

Gameplay: 2/5
    Sadly, the gamely is relatively repetitive and boring. Apart from memorizing some characters' preferred drinks, there's really not much of a challenge. This could be enjoyed by those looking for chill gameplay though.

Overall: 4/5 stars
    Good game overall.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Bob Bee

Overall 3/5 Basic gameplay that gets repetitive fast, art is amazing, story is forgettable. A very chill game

Story 3/5 Story covers each girl separately, the story exist, I dont remember the story

Characters 3.5/5 The usual harem characters, pleasant experience overall but nothing amazing or innovative, just the same formula done right

Art 4/5 Consistent and well made all throughout

Gameplay 2/5 It has a very basic "drink making" mechanic, its the same thing over and over with no real challenge and nothing added over time. It felt like a chore i had to get through in order to unlock more scenes
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Hunter's Reprisal

Story: 4/5
    The story is about a demon king (Or should I say prince?) who made a peace treaty with humans and lived together in harmony. He's decided to adapt to human culture by opening a bar and becoming a bartender. You know, I was going to originally give the story a 2/5, but learning a bit about the protagonist's back story, it was interesting and good enough for me to read more of it. However, the other short stories of the other monster girls or people were either okay, or not good.

Characters: 4.5/5
    There weren't many interactions with the side characters, but I did find some of them interesting. But, the maids and a few others were great. We learn a little bit of their back story, so it was nice. But, learning more about the protagonist's back story as a demon king/prince was actually really good. I just wish they give the mermaid more interactions as they did with the other maids. Also, some of the tidbits of minor characters were cool to see, like seeing the hero's interaction with the demon king/prince.

Art/Visuals: 5/5
    High-quality art and there are animations in the H-scenes. Some are good, and some are hot. Also the designs of the character look good. Especially the UI and overlays. The person or people who made this game really put a lot of effort into it for a RPGM game

Voice & Music: 5/5
    The voices match with the character and fit in well. I also wasn't expecting the voice acting to be in Chinese, which was interesting. However, after going through the game and the scenes, the VAs did amazing in their voiceovers whether it is just a normal scene or an H-scene. The music is either decent or good. It is a bar game, so it sets up a bar's atmosphere. To be honest, there also not much to talk about here.

Gameplay: 4/5
    For a RPGM game, a lot of effort was put into it. It a simple make a drink game. The only rng elements are the black jack to earn a bit of more gold which is used to buy gifts for your maids or boosts to get a monster girl to appear to unlock their h-scenes. As you go through customers and customers, you'll unlock the next chapter and scenes.

Overall, 22.5/25 = 4/5, The grind isn't long, nor is it short. To be honest, it just right. You can see the effort that was put into the game, and the story's focus is mainly towards the barkeeper/ demon king. The h-scenes were good!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

toak

A surprisingly high quality game that just isn't for me.

Story 5/10

The story telling is kind of weird and disjointed in this game.

You're a demon prince and a while ago you brokered a peace treaty with the humans. So what do you decide to do? Open a bar.

I DNF'ed this game so I'm unsure if there's more plot concerning your own character. However, there's a number of patrons of your establishment. Over time, you get to know each individual and hear their story.

So the rest of the plot is individualized story chains plus some world building thrown in here and there. The writing is quite interesting and world the game's established, while not novel, is also interesting.

Gameplay 4/10

This is basically a moege VN with RNG plot advancement and some weird drink making mini-game. So it's not quite a hallway simulator but also not that far off.

The mini-game earns you money every day, but as far as I can tell, time doesn't really matter (except it continually advances the plot) so you can earn as much as you need to buy whatever you want.

With the money you can buy... uh... perfume? You know that 90s dating sim thing where you buy like 100 bottles of perfume to bang the chick? Yeah, but this time there's 3 chicks and they're already your servants.

Art 6/10

You can see the art in the screenshots. The girls are beautiful drawn. The animation is... it's there.

It's not really possible to talk about variation CGIs since it's animated so let's just say there's variation animation.

Overall 5/10

Not a bad game. It wasn't to my tastes but I can feel the quality nonetheless.

I didn't enjoy the story telling style but it's a rare gem that there's a story at all.

The h was kind of lackluster and didn't really feel earned. You just play the game and h gets thrown at you.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Merozzy

Fun to play including some new and well implemented mechanics playing as a bartender (have seen 1 or 2 game like this).
    The plot is told along the game through some interactions with various characters and in a way you can undestand easily without having to read all.
    Usual love meter that unlocks different animated scenes and some others with game progression with good art style and even uncensored (giving the game a big plus knowing how rare is).
    4/5 - Good game overall but I felt the game a little grindy, but thats mostly a personal opinion.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

El Presidente

Why do we play hentai games?
    For the taste of sex scene, like an hard liquor?
    For the girls, sweet like a syrup?
    For the art style, like a slice of fruit on top a glass?

No, we play them for all of them, shacked and served like a cocktail, for us to live another experience and forget about the past
    This game captivate the mood, an relaxing experience accompanied by a good jazz. Meaby it's not that complex, but it's just that right

10/10 dragongirl best girl, I'll hear her shshs all the time.