RPGM Demoness Litty [Shoku]

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I've started translating this game . If everything goes smooth and there are no bugs... I hope I can achieve around 10%, before the year's end(I'll post that 10% translation, hopefully without bugs). I also have a big success in translating the menu. (menu is almost 100% translated)

* I know my other projects stalled a bit, so I decided to translate something else in the meantime.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I've started translating this game . If everything goes smooth and there are no bugs... I hope I can achieve around 10%, before the year's end(I'll post that 10% translation, hopefully without bugs). I also have a big success in translating the menu. (menu is almost 100% translated)

* I know my other projects stalled a bit, so I decided to translate something else in the meantime.
Godspeed

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I have really good news for everybody.
The translation is going excellent, so I'm going to post the fused partial translation just after a few days.
I've translated about 60%... instead of 10%. I didn't encounter any bugs whatsoever and almost everything is manual translation.

My plan is for early next year the game to be fully translated including items, monsters and so on (except for some minor insignificant things that I can't find).

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I've translated about 60% - 70% of the game. My translation is not perfect, there could be some spelling errors and also spacing is not perfect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the fused version of the game. I checked for bugs and didn't find any. In the future I'll only post translation patches (major updates will be fused).

P.S. If you encounter any game braking bugs, please post a save game close to the bug and explain the nature of the bug. (there shouldn't be any but still...)

kingmich

May 21, 2017
I've translated about 60% - 70% of the game. My translation is not perfect, there could be some spelling errors and also spacing is not perfect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the fused version of the game. I checked for bugs and didn't find any. In the future I'll only post translation patches (major updates will be fused).

P.S. If you encounter any game braking bugs, please post a save game close to the bug and explain the nature of the bug. (there shouldn't be any but still...)
i dont think this is game breaking is the text pose to just cut off like this? 1576788039864.png or just randomly go back to jap?

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
i dont think this is game breaking is the text pose to just cut off like this? View attachment 491212 or just randomly go back to jap?

I know about these type of errors, this is spacing error with some Japanese text left, not game braking. The English text is too long so it doesn't fit. (I'll repair these in the future.) . Game braking means it crashes the game and spits some error.

*Unfortunately sometimes with Japanese characters they can write more in less space...

Last edited:
Reactions: kingmich